Monday, March 05, 2007

Dramaaaaaargh!

Sorry for murdering the drama Pui! =(

*blinks innocently*

I was having a really bad concoction of stage-fright + thirst + cramps.
People kept telling me I'm really soft, but I'm still like:

'THANK GOODNESS I DIDN'T FORGET ANY LINES!'

Though I think it was pointless remembering all the lines because it's not like anyone could HEAR them anyway. -.-

And the part where I oh, stood like a moron towards the back of the stage because they didn't give me my 'handbag' so I had to cross over and get it.

And when I got it, the lights had been turned on again.
I went behind the curtain, only to find my way blocked by a fresh pile of tables and chairs.

-.-

Moving them would cause a hell of a racket - drowning out the already soft voices - so I just stood there like a complete idiot, fully illuminated by the spotlight, no less, until my scene started.

And hell, I bet it looked stupid when 'mom' walked into the room from BEHIND the patients.
Late, as well, because I missed my bloody cue, as I couldn't HEAR them.

I feel like a moron.

But it was ok.
Especially since the first time I FINISHED reading the script was 3 days before the drama.
I was a 'last resort' as they put it.

Ouch.
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

I'm not sure whether my class can get into the finals, but either way works for me.
Getting in would be great, but it will take up lots of time practising.

I know it means a lot to Pui Yee, so if we DO get through, I'd just like to say it's ok if you give my role to someone else. If I'm not good enough, go ahead, get someone else to learn it. =)

I don't mind.

...not much anyway. Haha.

Don't want to ruin your drama. ;o)

Anyway the other classes...

5B

Technical problem with the last scene, leaving Hui Qing up there like a moron, repeating something along the lines of 'Maa! What have I done?! *sobsobsob*' like, 10 times. Hilarious!

There was supposed to be a really sad song, which was the cue for to her to go offstage.
But the radio refused to play it, and the person who controlled the lights wasn't smart enough to turn them off, so the poor girl was stuck there repeating her last line...WHAT HAVE I DONE??!!!

I only managed to watch that part though, so I don't know how it was.


5U

Only watched the second half. Their voices were pretty loud, but ANNOYED ME HALF TO DEATH! So shrill! And a few teachers said they couldn't understand the drama at all.


5T

Didn't watch, but heard it sucked. But I wouldn't know.


5N

Watched only the second half, though I read the first half of the script, so I patched it up with my own imagination.

The whole intro - full of talk about Romeo and Juliet - ends with a rather lame 'Oops, wrong play!'

I guess it would have been rather funny, if the intro wasn't a freaking TWO pages long.

And um, about pandora's box...so many potentially wicked characters, HELLO MAFIA DUDES...and it ended like an Enid Blyton story? Sad.


5A

AWESOME ACTING. They were da bomb.

But it was only about 10 minutes long, and the plot basically sucked.
It just builds up unnecessarily, and then ends abruptedly, leaving you with a big HUH? face.

But I love their acting! So cool.


5W & P

Didn't watch either. But many people said it sucked.
I mean, Chocolate, Coffee or Family?


Rip off much?

Can't give my own opinion though. Completely missed both.

Our chances of getting into finals?
Maybe a 50.01%?
I have no idea.

For Pui's sake, I hope we do. =)
People said your plot was easy-to-understand, and made for light and easy watching, so we probably stand a chance.

GJ, babe!


Song of the Day:

"Letterbomb - Green Day"

Two essays completed. A mountain of homework to go.

3 comments:

YL said...

yup...i wish that we can get into the finals so that we can stay back everyday to practice and then do the props and everything until we forget to do our homework and teacher starts scolding.

kidding. =)

i still wanna win. graaahh.

snowbunnie said...

Eheh. I heard that 5W was so bad their teacher - *coughcoughcough* - had to comfort them by saying that '5K guaranteed sucks!'

Lol, so immature.

But that's only what I heard. =)

YL said...

OMG LOL!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice teacher. Like totally.