Monday, March 05, 2007

I am upset.

Poor, poor Einstein.

His owner is going through, let's say an impossible time with is wife.
After he moved out, Einstein was left with his wife, as he now stays in a condominium.

Poor, poor Einstein was so depressed that one day he ran away and never came back.

I only found out about this today.

I LOVE THAT DOG!

=(

Ever since I saw Einstein, I was determined that the next dog I get would be a German Shepherd.

But I ended up getting Lucky, a half-German Shepherd (good enough!) who gave birth to four quarter-German Shepherds, two of which I kept.

So I won't be getting a new dog anytime soon.

I love them all so much, but I still wanted my very own Einstein!
A pure-bred German Shepherd.

(Ok, it was true that I traded a German Shepherd for an iPod mini for my 14th birthday, but only because at that time Snowy was still alive, and I couldn't very well handle FOUR dogs now, could I? And they didn't exactly get along with each other...)

I don't know why I love them so much.
They just look so good. And regal. And majestic. And big.

I like big dogs.

I wonder what happened to him.
I'm afraid that he got run over (NOOO) or worse, shot by evil dog-haters who were terrorised by Einstein's sheer size.

=(

Hopefully someone found him and decided to keep him.
He's adorable and HUGE and super intelligent, if not a little rough.

So if you see a huge male Alsatian wandering around that responds to the name 'Einstein,' TELL ME!

I want to give him a big hug and tell him that his owner didn't abandon him.

You won't understand how much dogs love their owners. I'm not being perasan, but a dog's owner is EVERYTHING to them. I mean, haven't you read Lassie Come-Home?

That dog travelled hundreds of miles, almost starved to death AND got shot in the leg - just so it could fetch its owner home from school! (Many weeks late, obviously)

I'm half afraid that if I suddenly die (goodness knows how, as I'm still perfectly healthy) my dogs will go nuts and go on a murderous rampage, eating up every cat in the neighbourhood.

...Oh wait, they do that already.

But still!


Song of the Day:

"You Know What You Are? - Nine Inch Nails"

Poor doggie. =(

No comments: