Monday, March 26, 2007

Hao ke lian!

So sad!

She was talking and teacher saw her piercing.
She was like AHHHH and tried to run off and escape (school ended already)
...but only succeeded in shoving me into some desks. -.-

So teacher made her take out the piercing so that she could confiscate it.
So she did, and put it in teacher's hand.

Like. OMFGEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Like. Her saliva.
Like. Disgusting!

x.x

I think the piercing was quite new, and therefore it could close!

70 bucks!
Gone!
Because the school has a thing about extra holes in your body.
Suay!

She begged teacher to give it back etcetc but teacher was being mean and refused.
=(

Geniusfish and I lent her 10 bucks each so she could get a new um, tongue-ring(stick? pole? javelin? lol)?

We were both so scared the hole would close, haha.
Even more so than her, I think.
Because Sui Yi is...Sui Yi, and I'd just had a nasty experience with holes closing on me.

And that was only my ear, mere flesh! Not muscle!
Eeek.

You'd think that she'd get her new tongue-thingy and it'd all be over and done with.

But, Geniusfish so gan chiong, sms-ed her telling her to remember to bring 10 bucks tomorrow.

And somehow, Miss Tongue-Piercing's mom read that sms and CALLED Sui Yi.

And Sui Yi was SO funny!

I think you got the wrong number...

*innocent*

No, I'm SURE this is the right number!


I can imagine her mom's stern no-nonsense face.

Ohh...

Anyway, the mom asked Sui why she lent 10 bucks (like so suspicious like that o_O)

Sui tried to cover for her (the parents don't know about the hole in the tongue):

Oh, she said she didn't have enough money so I lent her lo.


And then the mom said that her daughter bought a tongue-thingy with it.
-.-

She already knows. (But maybe the mom just wanted Sui to know what the daughter was doing with her cash, and not get Sui to rat on her friend...I wish)

Wahhh I hope she doesn't get into trouble. =(
I want her to keep the stud!

Looks awesome. =(

Not your fault la Sui, who asked her mom to read her sms-s?


Song of the Day:

"Special Needs - Placebo"

ARGH! MC's heard 'What I've Done' already.
But she won't let me hear it. =(=(=(
She says must wait for radio premiere.
(Way to preserve to company's integrity =P Can't blame me for trying!^^)
...WAHHHH!!! *sobsob* (At least she says it's super-cun!)

5 comments:

YL said...

OMG LOL!!!

sui is so....farnie... =P

Thought of piercing my lower lip...

like the dude from CENFAD...

chunted wey.

snowbunnie said...

I want a navel piercing! =)

Always wanted one since I saw Britney's 5 years ago. xD

I'm a wannabeeeeeeeeeee! =D

Nichelle Tan said...

thanks, i jus realised i'm a funny person. =D

anisawrus said...

hahahha.. pity the Miss Tongue-Piercing.. huhu.. but Steph, i don't think so she gave it to the teacher with da saliva on it. I guess she already lap it before land it on teacher's hand.. but still... eeeuuuuuww!! but hey, what's wrong if the hole get close? ;)

snowbunnie said...

Have to pierce again la!
Sad. Expensive yo.

But lap already still got eeee...DNA on it, haha.

I mean like, you eat lollipop halfway then you lap, people will still eat meh?

Lol.