Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm back!

But did anyone notice that I was missing? o_O

Went to Fraser's Hill on Friday afternoon right after Physics exam.
I slept in the car about 20 minutes after we left, adn woke up about 5 minutes before we arrived.

Don't you wish that would happen on an 8-hour flight to Australia?

Board the plane, sleep and then wake up at your destination?

=D

Lovely.

Anyway, as per tradition, my birthday wishlist for the year 2007 (not that I'll get any of them, but wishlists are fun!):

1. Book: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

The publishing I want is red and hardcover.

Costs: Less than 50 bucks.

2. DSL Cartridge: Pokemon Diamond (original!)

Costs:
RM 150-200
AUSD 50+
USD 20-25

Expensive but I NEED it!

3. CD: Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion

I don't know why, but the cover is adorable! =D

Costs: Around 45 bucks.

4. Accessory: Set-of-3 Earrings

Isetan KLCC used to sell these.
They come in themed sets of 3 like a bumblebee, a clover, and a plain stud.
Going to get my third piercing with B soon, and I need earrings!

Costs: Less than 20 bucks.

5. Accessory: Keychains!

Suddenly I feel like I want keychains, no idea why.
Be assured I will attach it to SOMETHING, be it my pencil case, ds lite or bedpost.

Costs: Any amount

6. DVD: Fruits Basket

Ah, Sui Yi and Yap are getting this for me already!

Costs: 25 bucks.

7. Manga: Fruits Basket

So expensive! But the cheaper publishing is ugly and reminds me of my Doraemon days. x.x

Costs: Around 25 bucks PER BOOK (more expensive than the DVD, siao)

8. Clothes: New jeans (again! HAHAHA)

I never have enough jeans. ^^
Only if you are super-rich and can afford it. (Don't go broke on me.)
Must come with me to buy. Cannot fit and waste your money I dunno one ah.

Costs: 30-100 bucks.

9. Accessory: A DSL case

My current one's a bit bulky and is made for DSs, not DS LITEs.
o_O A plain black one with pockets for my cartridges would be nice.

Costs: No idea

10. Food: Good chocolates!

As I have always said, I will love you forever if you get me yummy yummy chocolates!
(Like a puppy, heh.)

Costs: Any amount

11. Company: To go watch POTC and bowl and ice-skate!

Whee! I'm sure you all can fulfil this part of my wishlist at least. ^^
(Sui you'd better deal with your transport issues, gr!)

Costs: Hmm...let's see if I can get my mommy to pay for it! :D No promises though!


Ok, that's the end of my 16th birthday wishlist (until I decide to add some more!)
Kinda short eh?
I guess I'm getting less demanding *cough*

And I'm much happier this year than I was one year ago.
*click archives*

My, my.
Full of rage and hatred and spite.

Tsktsktsk.

(Not that there is much improvement now, I just keep it well under wraps.)

Anyway, my birthday party has been set to be shared with my jie2 on the last weekend of June.

Jie2 is coming home!!!

We're going to have TWO cakes, so you'd better come to gorge yourself!
Er, bring two presents?
No need la, unless you know who my jiejie is. :P

(However, guests of my sister are encouraged to bring a present for me also! Muahhaha!)

So, it's my 16th and her 21st.
Very very important days!

Mark the date on your calendar or I will zoing you!


Song of the Day:

"Grace Kelly - Mika"

He makes me laugh! =D

(I sound like I'm high, no? So happy happy full of joy and laughter and rainbows and pot.)

2 comments:

YL said...

wei...no need to say we're getting u the DVD....make us sound cheap

xD

snowbunnie said...

Whaa...where got?

I'd rather have something nice rather than expensive. =)

Besides, you keep telling me got no money! *coughcoughcough*