Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh yeah!

My jie2 has a blog!

Heheh, she posted some pics that will give you some insight on our glamorous internship at Warner Music Malaysia.

...

NOT!
Hahaha, if you call sifting through scary fan mail and updating databases glamourous, then maybe la...

But the perks were undoubtable.
I want to go work there again!
But got SPM this year, sucks la.

Read some fan mail here.

Fan mail to...themselves!

Haha, funny funny!
Go read! Go read! Go read! Go read! Go read!

I was too lazy to post them up last year, so be happy that Den is so rajin. =P
(Downloaded MS Paint JUST to blank out the names summore! Fu-yoh!)

***

Lol, Chris took my quiz and scored higher than my sister.

=.="

Nothing to say.


Song of the Day:

"Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt"

Ewww...Physics tomorrow. El groan.

No comments: