Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm alive!

Yes I am!
I mean yala, I haven't blogged since god knows when and I HAVEN'T DOTA-ED IN OVER A WEEK but I'm still breathing!

Ehhh, bathroom is finally free,
Gotta use then it's Universal Sudios today!

Just came back from 15 hours of Disneyland yesterday.
= =

Imet a real live celebrity!
Mickey Mouse!

How friggin' cool is that?
EVERYONE knows Mickey Mouse.

Not like you meet your favourite celebrity and they go 'Matt WHO?'

=x

Ling tagged me, I'll do it later.
Took notes about my trip, will blog later.
Till then bye bye, =)

I've forgotten all of you.
Muhahahahahah!


Song of the Day:

"California Dreamin' - JD Fortune"

I'm in Cal. Dream come true~
*Disneyland music*

2 comments:

Megan D said...

Aw I miss Cali. Heyya Steph. Photo tag! Lol. creating more work 4 u to do xP Have fun in Cali tho...wht'm I sayin. Course u will! Haha. Just miss us enough to come back! ^^

snowbunnie said...

Oh noooo photo tag!
Hahaha, I WILL come back...college is gonna start - hello co-ed school! :P