Monday, December 24, 2007

SF

San Francisco, not Shadow Fiend.



Wheee, I arrived here last night and am staying at the Marriott on Fisherman's Wharf.


We walked for half an hour to eat CHINESE FOOD.



Omg la.



I haven't eaten rice or any savoury food for TEN days, and my tongue felt like I dipped it in acid last night. But the food was AWESOME.



Better than in Msia.


Chinese food in SF is yummier than at home.


._.''



Anyway, I'm in the business center of the hotel, where the mouse sucks (hello feeding streak in DotA) so I decided to blog - no mouse needed o_o''



Lately, I've been eating a hellota food.


I ate 3 different cheesecakes in the space of an hour - it was DELICIOUS.



White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake


Kahlua Coffee Cheesecake


Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake



The restaurant was super dark so I couldn't take any pics, unless I took out my tripod and put the shutter speed on slow (flash sucks.)



Therefore, no cheesecake pics for you guys =(


BUT HELL YEAH IT WAS AWESOME



The Cheesecake Factory - visit when you have the chance ^^



***



A few posts ago, I said I was gonna blog about my course right?


So now would be a good time - no America posts until I get back with pics (and a patient mood.)



So.


I am officially an IT student at Taylor's.



Subjects taken:



Compulsory


English as a Second Language (PFFT)


Mathematics (Apparently this is add math level, so...suxxx T.T)



Electives


IT (I think we're gonna do Microsoft, zzz)


Accounting (WTF)


Economics (And I did 3 years of science for these subjects -.-)



Ha. Ha. Ha.


Hello Stephie the Nerd.


People already call me that, so idc la. =x


Better nerd than stupid.



Anyway, I've decided to go to RIMT in Melbourne to do Digital Art.
I will be studying stuff like how to design characters, sound engineering, animation, 3D graphics, narrating - gaming stuff. SO COOL LA!
^^
Maybe I can design the next DotA, muhahahahahah!
But I don't think so la.
Anyway, SF is 16 hours behind Msian time, and tomorrow I'm flying off to New York, where it is 13 hours behind.
So if you wanna catch me online, do the math.
Gtg pack, will blog later.
Maybe.
=P
Song of the Day:
"Dreaming of You - Selena"
Hotel has a freaking iPod dock! How cool is that? =D

3 comments:

YL said...

i see that you got spammed ^

Neway...

I too WTF-ed when i saw accountings..

LOL...

steph the nerd. steph the nerd. steph the nerd.

=D

Nichelle Tan said...

ur not taking SAM?
RIMT? isn't it RMIT?

snowbunnie said...

SAM la o_O

And omg the RIMT typo again, hahaha.
I'll fix it later, thanks! XD

Linglingling the bimbo! =D