Sunday, December 09, 2007

Potong stim

._.''

Was playing with hm just now.

He was spiking like crazy, terjadi first blood and all without even knowing how he died.
Lol.
Stupid host.

I was only lagging very very slightly, 0.5 secs maybe?
Playable.
So I (Rikimaru) managed to kill Rexxar with hm's help.
Then Rexxar again with Veno's help.

I tried for my 3rd kill alone.

PUGNA! DIE PUGNA!

I thought it'd be bloody easy thanks to his mere 650+ life.

But nooo, the sucker anticipated my backstab and kept blasting the area over himself.
So I couldn't really go near him, cause that spell HURT. A lot. (My life was no better than his, lol.)

So I counted the timing, and went in for the kill when the spell was in cooldown.
I whacked, he whacked.
...And then he blasted me.

-.-''

I misjudged the cooldown!
Noob!
It was damn fast wei.

(I just checked. It's 5 seconds. NO FAIR!)

I was half-life, so was he.
I immediately silenced him and we had a go at each other.

Whack whack whack.
= =

Both our lives were going down at the same rate.
...
Bear in mind that my Rikimaru had no items except a single RoR. =/
Puggy had Headdress and stuff.

So I quickly blinkstruck the sucker and pulled ahead in terms of damage dealt.
He ran towards my tower, presumably to deny himself.

Both of us exited the cloud of blue smoke where I whacked him once again, before he decrepified me and continued running.

I blinkstruck AGAIN.
Pugna froze while casting his netherblast.

I panicked - whack and try to kill him first, or run and lose my prey?

*trumpets from heaven*

Spectre ulti'd by chance (he was chasing another hero) and I got the last hit!

KILLING SPREE!

The blast exploded all around me - Pugna's final spell - leaving me with 30 life.

I was ready to go: YIPPEE I DID IT WOOHOO! I'M ALIVE!

Then streamyx disconnected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DAMN POTONG STIM WEI!

=.=''


Lol, and to think, Hann Meng the lagger, survived.
He told me that the moment I dropped, my teammates started blaming the host.

Apparently, it he 'customed kicked me cause I was killing his friends too much.'

HAHAHA WTF!
XD

But annoyed la.
I was all ready to own with Rikimaru.
They were the kind of people who were too stingy too buy wards some more. =(
It could've been such a fun game - it was such a good start. x.x

Streamyx sucks larrr.


Song of the Day:

"Kinslayer - Nightwish"

Finally got my album today. =D





No comments: