Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Scrambled

My sleeping hours are rather off.
It's the holidays after all!

I wake up at 1.30 everyday, and go to sleep when the mosque starts it's daily chant.
Which is around 5 am.

So factoring in my pre-sleep bath, I get into bed around 5.30, which means I have my 8 hours sleep every night - er, day?

Ahaha.

Last night my sis' friend Kishor arrived from NZ to stay until the weekend.
I insisted that he take my room, because the comp was in Den's room, and I'm bound to use it until the wee hours of the morning.

However, when I told him this, he assured me that it was fine~ I'm talking to a person who doesn't sleep either. Den said yala, he's another Balanar - very nocturnal one.

So I was like okay.
They have been warned.

Around 1.30-2 am he was fast asleep.
I think it was the jet lag.

I was torn between going to turn off the lights or leaving it on.
Cause for some light sleepers, like myself, I wake up when the lights are turned off especially when I've just fallen asleep.

So I was like, errrr maybe I'll turn it off after I finish the game I was playing.
Probably fallen into deeper sleep by then.

But oh crap, he woke up and asked whether I could play with the lights off.
So guilty la!

He's our guest and I'm being such an inconvenience. =(
So I was like oh yeah, ok, sorry.

And LOL I played DotA in the dark.
I know some of my friends are puzzled that I refuse the off the lights whenever I DotA - they say they can't play with the lights on at night.

o_O''

But I think I fared quite well.
At first I couldn't type anything when I tried.
I started to panic. What if a hero's missing, and by the time I find the write keys to report, my friend dies already? Aiyo.

But then I was like, 'oh c'mon you nerd, you can DEFINITELY type without looking at the keyboard la!'

So I took a deep breath and started typing.
Woot! Not many typos at all!
The words kinda just flow through your head and out your fingers to form words on the screen.
How cool is that?
It pays to be on the comp for 7 hours a day. =P

Anyway, after I turned off the lights, I decided to finish off that game and let Kishor sleep in peace. You wouldn't believe how bright the screen seems at night when all the other lights are turned off.

My eyes BURNED.

So I told my friend that I didn't want to play already la, I can't see the keyboard lol and my friend keeps waking up. Later he tulan I damn paiseh leh.

LOL.
My brain wasn't functioning properly I think.

Sam was like @@ Who?

My friend is staying over, the comp is in the guest room. = =

(Lol, Den's room became the guest room XD)

OH I thought your boyfriend leh!

...? HAHAHAHAHA NO LA!

Aiyoyo.
Anyway, I found the course I think I want.
FINALLY!

I will blog about it the next post.
Boyboy just called me to fill in a slot for a draft match (?)
Whatever that is.

Whee! More DotA =P


Song of the Day:

"Love Today - Mika"

Lalalala la la, lalalala la la, love love me! Hahaha...

No comments: