Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm not a boy!

x.x

Yes, I do look a bit like one - lacking the feminine curves, typical long hair and 5 foot 8 to boot.
But c'mon!

More about that later.

Last Saturday, I finally got the answer to something that's been bugging me for a while.
A few years ago, I remember hitting Brandon and making him cry - I can remember the time pretty vividly.

But what I DIDN'T remember was WHY I did it!

o_O''

I never brought it up, cause I thought that he wouldn't remember such a thing, and I might bruise the poor lad's ego if he DID remember.

However, he did me a favour and brought it up himself.
I pretended not to remember, in case it was the wrong situation - I think I've made most of my friends cry more than once before. *covers face with pillow*

"Neh, last time you made me cry!"

"I did?"

"Yes. That time on the balcony remember? Got la!"

"Oh yeah...what did I do again?"

"You whacked me in the face with the clothes hanger. = ="

"HAHAHAHA, I did! I chased you around, lol."

"Haha, yeah."

"Eh? Why did I do it ah?"

"...I was playing with your hair."

OMG HAHAHAHA
Lmao!
Boys beware. =X
Touch me and die.

Kidding.

I was like, 10-years-old at the time and had a major attitude problem.
That has changed.

...I'm 16 now.
XD

Whee, no wonder I'm still single.
I make boys cry, and not in the heartbroken way - more like in the nosebroken way.
Lol.

"So who's your boyfriend ah?"

"Which one? Lemme see..."

"..."

"Kidding la. Don't have! =P"

"Liar."

"..."

"You always typing smses one. Not your boyfriend meh?"

"Aiyo, that one is my friend. Asking to DotA tonight la."

"= = Are you sure there's nothing romantic behind that? Y'know..."

" '...come let's DotA tonight! Want?' WOW damn romantic la! Swt."

"Hahahaha! Ok ok..."

And there's one snag.
People online still don't believe I'm a girl.

Walao la.

Real life also mistaken for a boy.
Online also cannot pass as a girl.

x.x

Sei lor.
Nevermind, I'll go to US and buy skinny jeans and boots and dress up all ladylike.
Happy? *rolls eyeballs*

I'm leaving for America on the 12th - next Wednesday and I'm coming back on the 2nd of January.

Woo, long vacation!

Going to Las Vegas, San Francisco and New York.
NEW YORK!

TIMES SQUARE!
ON NEW YEARS EVE!

HELLO MTV!
MUHAHAHAHAHA!

White Christmas too.
So beautiful...*sigh*

I hope my camera doesn't die.

On another note, lately I've been DotAing with the MoDs.
If you remember, I've blogged about my first clan invite - from the same people.

I still don't wanna join the clan la.
I mean, they're fun and all - a few of them - but I still have a problem with the clan lord.
I just don't like him. = =

Swears like...a drunken sailor?
What was the anology again?
Whatever la.
Swears like an Ah Beng. There you go.

Nevermind. ^^
I don't want a prefix in front of my name.
It's kinda tacky.
But shh, don't tell. =x

Arief and Sherman are a ball of fun, but the clan lord annoys me somewhat.
Ish.

Today he told everyone that he's a boy la! zzzzz.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~
If you think I have more balls than you then I'm ok with it.
Haha.

Maybe it's just the chip on my shoulder - I just don't gel with some people.
But nevermind.
It's irrelevant.
Just a bit annoyed that people doubt my sex.
Lol.

Anyway, I went to school today to pick up the school mag.
First things first, I ADORE the back cover.
Whoever did it, good job wei!

I luff ya. =x

The front is ok, just a bit pixelly.

The description was complete bullshit as usual.
I really laughed out loud while reading it to my sister.

But the scary thing is, I did the EXACT same thing - weave awesome fairytales - when I wrote the cover description the year Ling's design got picked.

SEE?
There's a little bullshit in every one of us!
=P

Not that I got any credit for it.
*pokes Ling in the eye*
Bah!

SECOND THING.

FUCKERS CUT OUT THE SECOND PAGE OF 5K's CLASS PAGES.

This is freaking bullshit la!
Our final year and you screw this and deprive us of the memory of our 5 torturous years in school?

COME ON LA!

And do you know why this happened?
Some USELESS ASSHOLES refused to pay up for the class pages.
FUCK YOU LA.

Our final year and you can't pony up 50 bucks?
I mean yeah, it's a lot of money - my one month's allowance - but you let your CLASSMATES suffer for it.

What the fuck la!
Ling should've have cut out the pictures of those kiamsiap losers from the class pages - obliterate every single gedik smirk of theirs.

In fact, I want to do the same thing.
Only in real life.
Tear off their faces baby! Grr.

Another person at fault is the useless editor or whoever who made the decision to cut out the second page.First page.

Second page.

Third page.

As you can see, the first and second pages are the individual shots, whereas the last page is for the group shots.

If there was enough money for two pages only, (Harhar, whose fault is that may I ask? Bitches.)
any IDIOT would KNOW to take out the last page right?

Frickin noob did the stupidest thing on Earth and took out the second page.
WALAOEH!
No brains one ah?
You take out the second page of pictures then how fair is it to those with their pictures there?

GOT NO MOUTH AND LEGS AH?

CANNOT WALK TO YI LING AND CONSULT HER ABOUT THE PAGE CUT AH?

SO SMART UNTIL YOU CAN DECIDE ON BEHALF OF THE WHOLE CLASS AH?

I want a refund.
=/
And I'm sure the girls with their faces left out want a refund too.
We pay 50 bucks and get left out, and those WHO REFUSED TO PAY GET THEIR PICTURES IN?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
You tell me la.

Anyway, after sleeping over this piece of news, the next day I woke up thinking that it's probably a good thing that my pictures not in anyway.

I mean, when I think it over, I don't WANT to be part of this school's history anyway.
=.=

Which also the reason I skipped out on all the club photography sessions for the past few years.

Also the Eng dept group shot last year as well.
I tried skipping this year, but Siew dragged me there I had to layan her, cause I can't snub my friend (and head of dept) right? =.=''

Which is also why the smile on my face was super fake.
Lol.
I laugh whenever I look at it.
How pathetic.
Oh well.

Besides the cover, this year's mag pretty much stinks too.
Better than last year, but still pretty sucky nevertheless.

Now let me end on this very positive note:

GOOD RIDDANCE CBN!
;D


Song of the Day:

"Apologise - OneRepublic feat Timbaland"

Darn you Den and KC.
=.=

3 comments:

Denise said...

Weeee... this song is nice what! =D You can say that to the person who sent it to me la.

YL said...

le sigh.

school magazine sucks.

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

i LIIIKE Apologize..

Jordin Sparks got her own album oredi!
Blake oso!

I dloaded Jordin's!

It rocks!
Songs to listen to:
This Is My Now
Tattoo
No Air(duet with Chris Brown)
=D