Monday, November 26, 2007

How random!

I was studying Bio for tomorrow when I suddenly came across this:


Abigail and I were bored, obviously. =.=

Now you can see what Cik Faridah's favourite two brats talk about when she's talking about the knee-jerk reflex:

Zzz...

Text Book SUX!
4 some reason 2day ur eyes look HUGE
like puppy dog eyes

WHAAAT!

Cute wat

anime meh?

Now stick out your tongue and go "HAHAHA"


Omg, HAHAHAHA!
That is SO related to Biology!

No wonder Cik Faridah hates us la.
XD

Btw, my puppy-dog eyes are cute?
Your head la!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still cute?
LMAO!

That is called photoshop overkill. @.@
Well actually it was gaussian blur overdose that's all.
And there ya go, nightmares for a week. =x Phwoar!

Either way, for all those who have yet to experience the real thing, REAL puppy-dog eyes look like this:


AWWWWW I LOVE MY TWINKIE PIE!


AWWWWW I LOVE MY BEARYPIE!


XD

Lucky doesn't count as a puppy.


Song of the Day:

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper"

Boys too, I believe.
Ala, so random.
Bored of Bio d.

1 comment:

YL said...

=_=

both of them are also too old to be puppy ler.

poor lucky. =P

beary's one leg hilang. =D