Sunday, November 04, 2007

I don't know what to say.

Last night, I had a dream.

I was watching this bunch of high school kids take a bus tour - those open roof kinds.
So there they go, climbing up to the top level, laughing, chatting and playing with their cameras.


The bus started moving, and this blond guy was busy fiddling with his camera.
Then the bus started speeding up towards a tunnel.
Above the tunnel, a sign said:

Duck!

As in dodge, duck; not quack quack duck.
-_-''


Well, anyway, that blonde was too busy with his camera and he didn't duck, so I watched him slam face-first into the roof of the tunnel.

WHAM!
He flew backwards with enormous force, and landed on the opposite side of the road. I watched this wide-eyed.

Suddenly he rolled over and moaned.

Oh my god - he's still alive! O_O''

Then a truck abruptedly squished him to bits.
.
.
.
And you know what the scary thing was?
I WAS LAUGHING!

I found it hilarious!
Omfg.
I am a monster. = =
*cringe*

STUPID HAPPY TREE FRIENDS LA!

And I just found out about them from Abi a few weeks back.

I was instantly horrified.
- Not at how graphic it was, but at how much we BOTH enjoyed it and kept looking for more.

How come no one ever told me about this gift to mankind before?

Huh?

HUH?!


And to think I was so pleased with this discovery, I went to everyone to share this great, great thing that has happened to all humanity, only to find out...

THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT IT ALREADY!
A long, LONG time ago!

I told Den about it, and she knew was like, 'oh those violent things ah?'

I told Yap about it, and she told me that she found out about it in Form 3 - 'huh, you don't know about it meh?'


I told KC about it, and he ALSO knew about them already. -.-''


Wtf la, am I the only one out of the loop? T.T
Read!

See?

SEE!
Even my teammate hadzwan (total stranger) was telling ME about Happy Tree Friends!


I took the screenie a bit early, but just so you know, Paul followed up with a 'mwahaha!'
Z!

People are laughing at my ignorance!

Aiyo.
=.=

I asked why no one told me about HTF earlier...and they all said they ASSUMED that I knew about it already.

!!!

If no one tells me, how would I know about it huh?

=( I feel so ulu.
But nevermind!

I have 29 episodes of HTF on my iPod, ready to be watched with utmost glee!

Wahahaha, blood and gore, here I come!


***


Btw, that was one of my super feeder Drows. 55 minutes into the game and only a Lothars and Crystalys? Nubcake. Crystalys? Over Butterfly? With Naix and Troll and Viper and Darkterror? Zz. I deserved to be slapped.

I was playing at 2-3 am, what do you expect? =(
And I was super grumpy too, sorry about that.

Well, to be fair, I was afk 3 times in the beginning - people were lvl 4-5 when I was still lvl 1...but hey, that's not really an excuse for my noobness!


***


Here's my favourite episode of Happy Tree Friends so far, and coincidentally the first one I viewed. Love at first sight. Wahaha.


***


I just bought a new storybook with my RM20 MPH voucher.

Hell, you can call me an English geek all you want - free book vouchers totally make up for that. ^^


One of my favourite series - The Uglies Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld - just came out with a FOURTH book.


What the hell? o_O''


But no, I will not look a gift horse in the mouth - If dear old Scott decides to revive my favourite series, I'm not complaining! =x


Remind me not to read it until after SPM.


(It's called Extras, by the way. Hehehe, I'll leave you wondering about what kind of character that could possibly turn out to be. =P)


See? I'm sharing my good news with you!
Next time you discover something pwntastic like HTF, please, TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Muchos gracias.

Song of the Day:


"Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace"

Operation Desensitise Stephanie: Successful.

2 comments:

YL said...

lol.

HTF rocks le?

Got some more similar one and they're from DeviantArt. I think i showed you before.
and got some more but dont remember what site.

hehe. after spm only u watch la.

Chuckie Cotton said...

Walau!!!where u got tht video..Damn nice..I like it..

Can't imagine if it show on malaysian TV...
So geli lah...somemore accident...break legs...the brain..grr...yucx!But this video is so hilarious.