Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What am I doing?

I just spent half the night wondering where I put my Form 5 Chapter 10 Historynotes...and I jsut realised 5 minutes ago that Form 5 History only has 9 chapters.

=.=''

I'm such a model student right?

Anyway, please please please stop ajaking me to DotA for a while ok?

Three people asked me to play with them today, and whilst I had the strength to turn down 2 offers, I accepted the first one - I was going to play alone anyway, so why not?

So I finished one game.
Then he asked:

"One more?"

I was like errrrrr, I dunno I have exams.
Study or play?
Hmm...
Ok la, I'll play one more! ^^

He gave me a = =' face and told me to go and study la, SPM wei.
Don't play.

And you know when people tell me NOT to do something, I'd just want to do it all the more.
Yeesh.
I randomed Tidehunter twice in a row some more wei.
So bo syok lar.
The chances of that happening = 1/69^69

You do the math.
I defy all odds, don't I?
Sigh.

Anyway, you people stop worrying about my exams ok?
I worry enough for myself la.
Please worry about yourselves, thanks.

Yes, you can offer moral support etc etc but DON'T tell to go and study!
=P

Don't come and tell me that I can take a break and stop blogging until exams are oveer - newsflash, darlings: I blog for my own satisfaction, not yours la!

That's not to say I don't appreciate your readership - I do.
But nuh-uh, you ain't telling me what to do here. =)

Heehee~
Wednesday = Math = DotA on Tuesday night!

By 4.30pm tomorrow = NO MORE SEJARAH!

Woot!
Life is sweet.


Song of the Day:

"No Brains - Sum 41"

That's how I feel like now.
Btw, I think my hair's dry already.
Gonna read Bab 9 and sleep.
Wish me lots of...everything! ^^

No comments: