Sunday, November 11, 2007

TOMORROW LA!

Our education ministry is pure evil.

After finally calming myself down to a point where I've stopped squishing innocent ants out of frustation, mom comes to me with my schedule and reminds me that not only do I have my two worst subjects tomorrow - my last paper of the day ends at 4.30 pm!

WHAT LA!

Normally 4.30 is when I'd be having my sweet afternoon nap/DotA marathon.
To think that I'd be writing crap about a novel I know absolutely zilch about when I'd normally be doing one of my favourite things, just pissees me off.

ARGH!

And to make it worse, I keep getting sms-es from people, giving last minute tips/words of comfort.

My guitar teacher sends:

To all my beloved students who are sitting for SPM tomorrow onwards, all the best in your exams!! Good luck and God bless you!

*sneeze*
There, that justifies that. XD

JL sends:

To my Form5 associates: as a junior I know my words are often not taken seriously, but just wanted you guys to know once again that SPM - good or poor results is not the end of the world and merely the beginning...but to acknowledge it as an 'appetiser' of the further challenges ahead doesn't mean you should take it easy, for it is only when you do your best that God will do the rest! And of course, all the best. Lots of love - Wing Yie

Walao, thanks for the super long message. >< Must've spent loads on those smses man!
P.S. I do take your words seriously - but maybe that's because I'm not your senior.

Bwahaha! =P

Amber sends:

It's just few hours before SPM. If you're studying, give it a rest. I apologise for all my wrongdoings. And last but not least, good luck for SPM! - Amber-

WALAOEH! It sounds like we're all going to die tomorrow la!
Please la, I know you all mean well and I luff you guys for it...



BUT IT'S MAKING ME FEEL LIKE WE'RE LINING UP TO GET SLAUGHTERED!

AHHHHHHHHHH!



Oh, and my inbox is full as usual - if you sent a message and it didn't get through...it will. Later.

SPM gloom and doom was hovering over me all throughout dinner that I did a really stupid thing.

I had a fish bone in my mouth, and I was so drained of energy and I had no semangat to go through all the trouble of picking it out that I swallowed it.

WTF LA!
Where got humans swallow fish bones cause they're too goddamn LAZY to pick it out one?

Immediately I wanted slap myself.
I felt it poke all the way down my throat.

Ouch.

*gulp*

Ouch.

*gulp*

Ouch.

*pulls face*

Ouch.

*grabs more food*

= =;;

Siao already la.


Song of the Day:

"Fix You - Coldplay"

If you try your best but you don't succeed~
Depressing la wei!

*Death toll of ant-murdering-rampage:*
12 (as of present)

No comments: