Sunday, November 11, 2007

Handphones

Speaking of handphones, mom just reminded me that I'm entitled to one next year - college!
Whee!

So I have been searching around for phones - and you know what a hp noob I am.
I didn't even know what 3G was until I asked Yap.
Ha. Ha.

So anyway, I have my eye on the yet-to-be-released Sony w890i

Specs here.

I like the colour! XD
Chocolate brown, mm...

Anyway, some of the main features:

- 78g
- User-friendly keypad
- mp3 functions (no use to me though)
- 3MP camera/2.4x digital zoom (ditto)
- 1000 space phone book, lol
- 1GB memory card provided! XD

Well, actually I like it mainly for the colour and reviews complimenting the good keypad.
The included memory stick is a big plus too, since the 3 main points I'm looking for in a phone are:

- Looks nice (Aren't we all superficial beings?)
- Good touchpad cause I'm mainly gonna use the phone for sms-ing only
- Big inbox cause I hate clearing messages (my current inbox holds a whopping 96 messages.)

So what do you think? =)

***

Something happened today in Borders that made me laugh.
Lots of people are bewildered at my handphone noobness, so it was kinda funny when I got a call from JL today.

*phones starts ringing*

I was like, oh finally she called!

I grabbed mom's phone (lol, have to use mom's phone some more!) from my pocket in one smooth motion and flip it open smartly.

"Hello?"

...
Then the phone continued ringing.

I stared at it, bewildered.

Then, I realised that it was MY phone ringing, not my mom's.

Smooth move la, Steph ._.''

"Lol, mom! I answered the wrong phone la!"

Then I swapped mom's phone into my left and reached into my pocket to pull out MY phone.

There was this old couple were staring at me with this, this expression on their faces, like:

WTF is she doing with TWO phones?
One not enough meh?
Aiyo, this generation damn spoilt la!


LAWL.

So there I was walking around with one phone pressed to my ear and another open in my hand - appearing to the rest of the world as a tech-spoilt teenager who needs two phones to survive.

...

Then, I fumbled with some books I was carrying and dropped my mom's phone to the floor with a loud clatter.

OMG LA!

I can almost hear the old couple TSKTSKTSK!-ing in their mind ok!

Not only spoilt, but doesn't know how to appreciate her stuff also!
What is becoming of today's youth?!
I remember ah, those days...blablabla

Paiseh wei.

Hahaha.

Then I was like:

"Eh mom, can help me hold the phone for a while ha? Thanks."

...I could feel the couples' eyes boring into my back, hahaha. XD

And the ironic thing is, I'm probably one of the few teenagers left that can actually survive without her phone, and racks up a whopping 2 to 5 ringgit for her monthly phone bill.

Swt.



Song of the Day:

"Beep - Pussycat Dolls"

Lalala.

2 comments:

YL said...

LOL

spoilt brat xD

and the phone.....reminds me of chocolate... damn... hungry liao..

the keypads still look too small to me

=S

Denise said...

HAHAHA! Aren't the 2 ring tones different?