Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yucks

I'm so angry with myself.
As you know, it was maths today - being one of my favourtie subjects, I expected it to be a breeze.

However, due to extreme drowsiness and a constant feeling of nausea, I had at least 5 mistakes in my objective paper.

!!!

WTF LA!
First time I get so many wrong, and it's during SPM.
AND they are all careless mistakes, save for one.

I managed to check my paper until question 36, then I was like HEY it's wrong!

And then the bloody examiner grabbed my paper...and it WAS NOT time to hand it in yet!

She just took my paper and wandered over to Yap's seat (in front of mine) and WAITED for the official announcement.

Of COURSE, when I decided to politely ask for my paper back - I wasn't done yet, bitch! - the official announcement commenced.

Swt la.

So of course I cou;dn't take my paper back already la.

ZZZ.
One mark wasted just because of my indecisiveness?
I should have scolded her when she took my paper early.
But I was feeling abit off-colour and my decision came too late.

I resent myself for that.

Knowing that I made a stupid mistake and that I had a slight window of oppurtunity to correct it, and THEN letting it SLIP...dammit la!

*Deja vu*

Did you know?
I did the exact same thing for my PTS.
= =
I had 2 more questions that I had yet to answer - I hadn't even tembaked and shaded in the answers yet.

Then they asked us to put down the pencil.

...

I put it down.
They took my paper.
I nearly cried.

Until today I still curse myself for being just so damn obedient; so conditioned by Kuen Cheng's super high standard of discipline.

What the heck, I should've shaded in the last two bloody answers anyway la, screw whatever the invigilator said.

...

On the bright side..

I'm here today.

And that means... I passed my PTS anyway, even if it was incomplete.
Let's hope history repeats itself and gives me an A1 for maths.

-.-

The day could only go downhill after that.
I got drowsier and drowsier.

During recess - which was cut short by the evil teacher on duty for God knows what reason - I bought some nuggets to cheer me up and give me some energy to go on.

It was all fine and yummy until the third nugget.
It looked all fine and crispy on the outside, until I took a bite.

It was RAW.

Immediately my gag reflex acted and my eyes widened in disgust.
Tears started forming in my eyes and I choked out:

Oh my fuck, it's not cooked!


I ran over to the nearest dustbin, which had it's lid off, THANK GOD, and regurgitated the disgustingly slimy meat into the filthy scum-encrusted plastic bin.

It was horrible - the texture was exactly like the chicken which I helped Abi skewer to make satay for her party.

Slimy.
Cold.
Mushy.

Yes, I spat out a mouthful of food into a garbage can in front (at the side?) of the whole assembly.

= =''

How nice.

I hope not too many people saw me.
I hope my hair didn't graze the sides of the bin.
I hope the guy who sold me the raw nugget gets attacked by ants tonight!!!

*annoyed*

OH the day STILL managed to get worse.

And oh yes, just ignore the fact that I fell asleep BEFORE they handed out Paper 2, and then fell asleep AGAIN while waiting for them to tell us to begin.

Can you believe it?

Halfway through Paper 2, I started feeling nauseous and light-headed.
I had this sinking feeling that something was horribly wrong.

But I gritted my teeth and finished the paper anyway, trying not to pass out.
If the reason I was feeling dizzy WAS what I thought it was - it's too late to help it anyway.

I finished my paper and put my head in my hands, willing for the time to pass quickly so I could go home.

After half an hour - yes I had 30 minutes to spare - they finally picked up my paper and allowed us to leave.

Standing up quickly, the thing I was dreading most was confirmed.

...

My period came.
TWO WEEKS EARLY!

WHAT THE HELL LA!

I hightailed it out of the examination hall, knotted my sweater around my waist and stomped over to the car in a hormone-induced fury.

Normally I don't have problems with my period - In fact, I have the best cycle that I could possibly hope for: 5 days every 5 weeks only.

The downside is that it is kind of irregular.

But two weeks early?
And during my SPM - in the MIDST of a paper?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Tell me, how much more horrible can the day get?
T.T

*On the plus side, Paper 2 was a cinch.
100/100 anyone?



Song of the Day:

"Cold Hard Bitch - Jet"

Just a kiss on the lips.

I don't even have to the mood to DotA anymore.
I just denied my lane opponents 68 freaking creeps, until me/my partner were Lvl 9/8 and they were Lvl 7/7.

And we still lost.
Unbelievable.

No comments: