Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exhausted la

Today was the worst paper in history. = =

CAN FAIL LA WEI!

...
Okla.

Takkan sampai gagal - passing mark is only 5 marks, but the paper totally sucked.
Add maths is one of my four problem subjects, besides BM and Sejarah which are already over and I didn't have much of a problem with; Chemistry is on Thursday. = =

If you know me pretty well, you'd know that I have this slight thing with Add Maths that makes me suffocated whenever I get stuck.

It's not really nervousness.
It's more like resentment.

Mostly at myself for being so stupid.
If others can do it, why the hell can't I?

Paper one was so-so.
I felt it was fine, until I discovered that I made a number of mistakes that could have been avoided.

The beginning of Paper two was also okay... I finished Questions 1 and 2 pretty fast.

I got stuck at the 3rd question.
I skipped and went to the 4th.
Couldn't do that either.
Skipped to the 5th, and that was when panic started to set in.

My mind just went blank. I KNEW I've read thsis the night before, I MADE SURE that I did, cause I knew it would come out.

But it was as if there was someone telling me that I'm gonna fail anyway, why bother?
Brain freeze.

I saw questions that I knew I could do, if I thought it through long enough, but there just wasn't enough time to dwell on a single question, so I skipped it; maybe I'd come back to it later.

But there wasn't time. -.-''

I have a really bad feeling about this paper.

The only comfort was Suisui coming over when the exam ended proclaiming:

"This is the hardest paper ever! *sigh*"

So ok la.
If SHE finds it hard, Miss-Guaranteed-A1 for Add Maths...I think I should stand a chance la.

This is after taking into account the 50 percent or so of students who suck worse than I do. ._.''And Suisui sounded quite upset over the paper also.

Lol, we had questions that BOTh of us couldn't do - when region R is rotated around the x-axis...I get pi x ZERO cm squared?

*speechless*

Feeling drained of all energy and happiness, I went home, turned on the comp and sat down for a game of DotA to cheer me up.

Mistake.

I played with my friend's clan - something I don't like to do.

I hate playing with clans cause they seem so close-knit and know each other's strength and weaknesses; I only feel like I'm intruding upon some sorta team-spirit vibe. -.-

I randomed Bloodseeker and I thought:

Fine. I've played this guy once before. I think I can manage.

Mistake.

First blood.

Me~ first blood.
Omg la. I've never been first blood for a long time - why now?

After that, memang sudah tiada semangat main.

...

I just wandered around the map disspiritedly, hoping for a noob to come along and feed me.
No chance la.

My team also annoyed me somewhat. We just didn't click.

Twice, in a 2v1 situation, we chased the enemy past two towers - with me tanking, duh.
And my teammate takes the kill.

...fair enough, both of us did roughly equal amounts of damage to the enemy.

BUT.
Bloodseeker should ALWAYS be given the kill* if he were tanking towers all the way for the kill, which I was, so that he can regen.
*see bottom of post for details


But no, he happily killed him and ran off, leaving my red-lifed ass to be pawned by a vengeful enemy.

...

Group fights? Also no go.
I come, venture in to take a few swipes, get owned by Morphling, so I back off.
And that apparently is called 'running away and not helping.'

Sure, I can hang around.
And die.
You like?

More group fights.
I run in, whack one enemy half to death.
I rupture him and move in for the kill - only to have my kill taken by someone else.

Yes, yes...it's a group fight, no one is ks-ing anyone.

But without my kill, I cannot regenerate my hp ok?
They should really try to be more considerate and let BS have his kill in a fight.
So anyway, my target died at another's hands, and I limped away with 45 hp.

...

And then they accuse me of not helping.

Dots.

Anyway, after being reprimanded for the second time of being 'cowardly,' I just lost all interest in playing.

And I started feeding.

I don't know la.
Normally I wouldn't do such a thing, however unintentional, but today was and exception.
I just felt fed up with it all.
._.''

My score sucked: 7 kills + 1 aegis kill - 9 deaths.

I guess everyone was annoyed at me for not owning, being the 'only' late game hero around. Apparently, to them NAIX is 'not really' a late game hero after the remake.

Yes la, he was using the new Naix for the first time, can be forgiven.
Hello? Your Strygwyr also considered first-timer leh.

The only games I've ever played with BS lasted maybe 10 minutes before a remake; the only full game I played with BS was with a feeding Rikimaru on the opposing team, so the ownage then didn't count.

Zz, another ownage hero screwed up.

By the way, the clan leader scolded me for not levelling up Bloodrage, after letting Morphling flee using a TP (Scroll of Town Portal.)

I didn't bother to tell him that Bloodrage doesn't silence item spells.
I just said: "Later."

That's how fed up I was.

Up bloodrage for what? Tell me what use is it going to do against a permastunning Troll, fully Agi-fied Morphling and a Vengeful + Tide combo?

I silence them, no point - they are DPS, increase their bloody damage for what?
I silence myself also no use - I hadn't farmed much damage yet, so there wasn't much to boost anyway, plus the hp loss, however minor, won't help my 1.6k hp at all. = =

Besides, with so many stunners and nukers, I needed the hp to survive before I can even hang around to deal damage.

Hence picking stat points over spell points.
Sigh.

I just feel so tired la.
Don't feel like playing until after Chem paper. =.= See first la, I'll go read a bit of Physics, take a shower, and if some people I can get along with come online, I'll play.
Otherwise, I'm just gonna sit around and mope.

...
Haha, how pathetic does that sound?

*For Ling:

Strygwyr, also known as the Bloodseeker, is an Agility hero.
One of his trademark skills is to regenerate a percentage of the enemy's hp after you kill him.

Let's say 2000 hp Strygwyr is fighting a 4000 hp Centaur Warchief.
Styrgwyr kills Centaur and he will automatically regenerates 40% of Centaur's max hp.

4000 x 40% = 1600hp

So there you go!
You fight until you have about 100 hp left, then you magically regenerate 1600 hp after the kill, leaving you free and nearly full-lifed (1700/2000 hp) to pawn another enemy.

That's normally how it goes with Bloodseeker, but if someone takes the last hit, Strygwyr cannot regenerate his life, and therefore he has to flee with the 100 remaining hp that he has.

Which is exactly what happened just now.
Faham?

***

My aunt just called.

"So how was the exam?"
"...ok la. Very hard."
"Aiyo, why didn't you put in more of your effort? You must put in more effort la!"
"..."

Touche.
*wince*


Song of the Day:

"Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana"

Grant me some time for self-pity ok? XD
The only time I've felt this drained was after Geog paper during PMR.
Lol, but that was an A.
A2 for Add Maths?
LMAO YEAH RIGHT.

No comments: