Saturday, November 17, 2007

Urgh.

So annoying!
GGClient disconnected again!

While I was in the midst of a conversation, no less.
Haha, my latest chatbuddy pickup.

This one was interesting and did design at The One Acad, and may be going for the advertising field, which is what my mom wants me to do.

Actually, I still don't know where to go - TOA, Limkokwing, Cenfad, Lasalle@S'pore or be normal and go to Taylor's like Den.

According to him, TOA is a stress farm, and I don't think I could live under constant pressure - especially not for my college year!

Cenfad isn't very well known, and 'Limcockwank' (o_o'' lol.) seems to be the home of 'rich brats who never study.'

Lasalle on the other hand...is in Singapore.
NOO.

I like Singapore as a holiday destination and all, but I don't think I could survive there for a year. Besides, as much as I dislike Malaysia, I don't think I'm ready to leave my home for a long a period of time yet.

Sigh.

Alright, no more wondering.
Just finish SPM and enjoy!
Hehehe =P

Meanwhile, I'm still annoyed at GGC at disconnecting.
But what else to do?
Zion is worse, I still don't know what Yawle is and my Blueserver lags.

And where else can I pick up these interesting dudes to chat with?
Or rather, they pick me up.

Told you girls who play DotA are still a novelty. XD

Let's see, so far I've had:

- Your typical schoolboy whom I never talked to again. (Yawn.)

- A cute and fairly normal guy with an above average level of empathy.

- And his funny nutcase friend who makes me laugh.

- A creepy guy with too much feminity for my liking.

- A S'porean fresh-outta-NS dude with a broken nose (hello if you're reading this ^^)

- Stranger from East Msia I don't know much about who calls me to play when he has nothing better to do. Not very courteous.

- A pair of Filipino brothers migrated to HK to study who nearly ALWAYS play together. Pleasant attitude. =)

- That guy who takes turns to make me angry/indifferent/sympathetic because of his AhBengness and patronising way of speaking (I wonder what makes me still bother about him ._.'')

- Aforementioned guy's friend that I upset due to MY friend's tardiness


...and a whole bunch of others that aren't really worth mentioning/I forgot.

I don't know la.
I like talking to strangers.
It's fun taking a peek into someone else's life, however minor.

It's just great seeing things from another person's their point of view without having the burden of developing a friendship over a few years and prying their opinions out of them.

People are just so much more open to strangers - maybe it's due to their evanescent quality.
One minute they're there, the next, they can be gone - if you want them to.

Just click the 'delete' button.

You guys should try it sometime.
It's fairly harmless cause you can always delete them off your list if they annoy you, and block them if they're perverts.

=x

Anyway, this newest fella seems pretty safe.
Super old - Den's age and taken, so he's not gonna hit on me, thank goodness.

I still find guys who flirt over the internet with a stranger pretty weird.

What if I were a 50-year-old paedophile with a penchant for DotA playing boys?
Lol.

Or maybe in the words of Mr 'I-Am-Boy-Therefore-I-Am', no harm can befall them just because they are not vulnerable little girls who are too naive for their own good.

XD

Btw, I do internet searches on all these people based on their GGC account number.
Oh yes, I can. =x

I can even find pictures of these strangers because of their carelessness with their personal information. Tsk tsk tsk.

But nah, don't worry about me.
^^
I'm not your naive little girl who's gonna fall prey to paedophilic stalkers.
Nope. =)

(But maybe as I type that, there's this scary old man scouring my blog archives. Who knows? o_O)

Whatever.
People will get whatever information about me that I want them to get, nothing more.
I DO take the necessary precautions to keep my personal information, personal.

...
Which is kind of pointless, because here I am making my thoughts and musings public and chronicling daily occurences for all the world to see and experience.

Oh well!

How come I've never met other random girls online who play DotA yet?
=(

It'd be nice to have a companion.

Eh wait, got la.
I met this one girl who was pretty pro.
But she was annoying- she kept bragging to everyone about her boyfriend who taught her and was even pro-er than she was.

Hello.
I didn't ask la.

Hahaha.

Eh?
Who was the first person who taught me DotA ha?
Den or Chris?
Both at the same time right?

Omg, I can't even remember whom I picked DotA up from - HOW TO SIT FOR BIO PAPER LIKE THAT?

Ah, my memory sucks.
Or to be more precise, it is rather...selective. =x


Song of the Day:

"Agoraphobia - Incubus"

I'm gonna stay inside for good.
Is that why Bengs like to chat people up online?
Are they scared of real people?
Just asking. =x

4 comments:

Infectioner said...

Hey, just dropping by. Anyway, regarding the college topic, I assume that you're into advertising. Have you consider IACT (http://www.iact.edu.my/)? It is located in Damansara Utama and I think it's quite decent and cheaper than other colleges you mentioned. XD

To be frank, I'm from Taylor's... so please don't spread words that I told you not to come to Taylor's >.<

Denise said...

eh lim kok wing is in cyberjaya or some far away place right? you sure you want to travel so much everyday ah.

snowbunnie said...

@ infectionaer

Well, actually advertising is what my mom wants me to do, I'm still pretty much lost, lol. But thanks for the suggestion ^^

@ Den

LKW's new campus is near mom's office - or that's what she told me la. Jalan Sultan Ismail I think.

YL said...

sigh

i havent decide also la!!!!

if you decide so fast you'll make me tension also!!!

the one dont have fashion.

=(

but fashion is risky

=(

life sucks

D=