Friday, November 16, 2007

This sucks!

Or to be more specific - I SUCK ASS!

Lol.
Balanar the Night Stalker.

Even the NAME tells you he's an ownage hero.

And what do I do with him?

FEED!

= =''
I really, really suck at using strength heroes.
I just cannot tell when to engage, and when to back off.
Blah.

See Balanar with these items:

SnY
Satanic
Basher
Hyperstone
Treads (Str version)
Plate Mail

CAN STILL FEED?
OMG la!

I am appalled by my own noobness!
I tell you, if I were playing with my friend right now, he'd be so disgusted.
@.@

To be fair, I was early game food for 4 stunners.

Mirana
Earthshaker
Ursa
Ogre Magi
+ Magina to deal the finishing blow

Early game looked pretty much like this:

Come SA, it's night, let's feast!

I chiong in, whack whack.
SA blinks in, whack whack.

Raigor/Mirana appear out of nowhere, stuns ME, of course.
(Stun SA for what -.-)

Magina blinks in and whacks, voids, blink-chases. Finishing blow.

Meanwhile my teammates go: Oh well, what could WE do?

T.T

2 kills, 7 deaths

And ALL seven deaths were by Anti-mage, if I'm not mistaken.
ES stun, Mirana stun, Ursa blink stun, Magey finishes off.

What a work of art. = =
And NO I am NOT happy to be pawned by them.

They weren't very pro at all.
You could tell by the way Magina worked - he never DID calculate his Void correctly.
I escaped a few times just because his mental arithmetic sucked.

No, no pros on their team at all.
I was just super noob/vicitimized by unfortunate circumstances.
(However, their Mirana's stun was impeccable)

Oh COME ON LA!
Those are ownage items wei!

And yes, I discovered bash and maim both work, I just don't know which one overrides the other when both proc on the same blow. (Who cares? Picked up the basher from Sniper who left.)

Proof that I could've have owned with those items, but didn't:
I murdered a Late-game Ursa one-on-one.
What does that tell you?

Unfortunately that was a very rare situation where Magina was incapitated by Rikimaru.
Otherwise, they NEVER travelled alone.

Magina could have gobbled me up, proclaimed that I was delicious and burped for good measure - and I couldn't have done anything.

How to feed on them like that?
><

ZZZ.

Adding to my list of solo ownage heroes that I screwed up:

Ursa
Akasha
Yurnero
Visage
Anub'arak
Nevermore
Crixalis
Balanar

= =

Meanwhile, I'm better at using tofu heroes like Rhasta, Warlock, Ish'kafel and Puck.
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid la.

Apparently most of my friends started out DotA with a Strength hero, due to their easy method of playing:

- Normally only one main nuke
- Hard to die
- Just chiong in and take damage while your teammates finish them off

But then I was brought up on an unhealthy diet of Agi heroes:

- Escape spells/speed advantage
- Super damage
- Simple lie back until someone ELSE is focus-fired, then attack and pawn

See the difference in playing style?

After going OOO COOL at the Strength gain of Str heroes, (normally nearly double of Agi heroes) I just automatically assume that I'm invincible and chiong like it's the last thing I'll ever do.

...

It normally is. = =

Sigh.
Did you know the only Str hero I can actually handle is Raigor?
And that's only because I play him the way I would an Int hero. -.-''

Stun, stun, stun, serve enemies on a plate to teammates.
Swt.

LAME LA!
Okay. After SPM I'm gonna learn some Str heroes! ^^

Oh yeah, I can do Rooftrellen too.
Only if I'm left to farm in peace for the whole of early AND mid game.
Which usually means my opponents suck and my ownage isn't counted.

And Tide isn't that bad cause I use his ulti as an escape spell and let my teammates finish the enemy off.
Which is very noob of me, I know.
But better than dying right? =x

Either way, I have to learn how to handle a Str hero properly.

I will not play them like Agi heroes - hang behind and wait for someone to tank.
No one's gonna tank honey, I'M the tank. = =

I will not play them like Int heroes - spam my nukes and retreat so to not draw too much attention to myself and to wait until my spells cool down. Str heroes can't rely on their spells la. Except Raigor, which is pretty much an exception.

I feel like, going back to AI just to practise the playing style.
But Easy mode is pointless and I'm afraid I'll get owned by Insane bots.

OH THE SHAME!
O_O''


Song of the Day:

"96 Quite Bitter Beings - Cky"

Oh, we won. Thanks to the SA who farmed up a storm.
Butterfly. SnY. Buriz. Aegis. Treads and Lord knows what the last item was. =O

No comments: