Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nearly there!

Bye-bye Physics, hello Chem!

Physics was fine.
I think I did even better than I did in school exams, despite a few blur moments.
Should be A la, if not A1 also guaranteed A2.
If not must send for remarking, haha.

Tomorrow is Chem.
I'm so scared I'll screw this paper up, Chem being the only subject taught in English that I've failed more than once.

Well, the only one I've failed, actually.
= =

Sejarah doesn't count, and my BM is better than my Chem, even.

Sigh.
Hope I can do well, maybe A2 for Chem?
If not B3 also can.
As long as not B4.

After Chem = PARTAY!

Moral doesn't count as a subject.
Bio is next Monday, so I don't really care either, haha.
I wouldn't say A1 for Bio is confirmed, even though I've gotten nothing but A1s throughout the schoolyear.

I still feel surprised that my clueless babbling can turn out to be 70+ %

-.-''
Kind of stupid, really.

That just shows what kind of student I am - knows nada about anything and can only write down bullshit, albeit rather eloquent bullshit. ;D

As long as it works. =/

Ahahaha, later if you see me online, remind me to go and do some Chem ah!
Knowing myself, I'd probably go DotA instead of opening the damned reference book.

Got swapped Lanaya for the second time today.
I was in a rather bleak mood already - Streamyx was giving me hell - lagging like @#$^ and disconnecting randomly.

Especially after I just killed someone la!
When I die, then Streamyx will refuse to dc and spare me my misery by doing so.
Instead, it prolongs my pain by continuing to lag like Pentium 2 trying to run the Sims Vacation.

Anyway, I managed to kill someone with Lanaya!
I'm so shocked. =O

The last time I played Lanaya I had something like 0-4 before I gave up and hid in the forest for the whole game.

=.=
But that time got Juggernaut and Ursa on my lane la.
Forgive me.

Lol, today I actually put my Traps in the right places!
*glee*
2 got triggered in the process of killing my enemy.
Wahahaha, last time my traps tak kena anyone also.
o_o''
Noob!

Hahahaha.
See la, maybe now I'll go and learn how to play TA!

;D

But Streamyx had better buck up.
Stupid tmnet has the worst connection on Earth.
In my opinion. I don't think Jaring was this bad, even.

It has been ok for a while, but today the dreaded Lag Syndrome recurred.
Bigger and badder and meaner than ever.
Zzz.

I'm sure all of you has had problems with this?
If not lagginess, then a temperamental connection that breaks off in the middle of something important.
I can't say a single word of praise about TmNet.
They people ought to be shot.
Over and over and over again.

And then burn their broken bodies on a pyre on Dataran Merdeka.

After that, maybe I can forgive them for failing me at many a crucial moment.




Maybe la.


Song of the Day:

"Speakerphone - Kylie Minogue"

Release this as a single, woman! I command thee.
Did I say that right? Probably not =x

No comments: