Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yayyyyyy

NO MORE SEJARAH!
And no more BM!

I feel like SPM is over already!
Hurray!

XD

Too bad I'm feeling all dulan after DotAing. -.-
All these lansi assholes with lack of judgment.
Their fault must blame me la!

***

Situation:

Me, Bone with 200 hp.
Him, Lanaya with 3/4 hp.

Enemy, Tide with full hp.

Bone is windwalking/tower-hugging, because one gush from Tide will kill him off.
Tide is engaged in creep battle.
Lanaya is hiding IN creep battle.

Lanaya engages with Tide.
Bone comes over.
Lanaya dies.
Bone takes last hit and kills Tide.

Sounds like ks, no?
It wasn't.
However,
I let him scold me, cause I was already tired from exams and getting increasingly annoyed by the lag I was experiencing.

But what I really wanted to say was:

SO ITS MY FAULT YOU DIED BEFORE I REACHED YOU?
Just because you died I should let him walk away scott-free?

What nonsense is this - I could have started shooting him earlier?

Say,
If you reveal yourself first, he gushes, then you die.
Fair enough.

Now,
If I reveal myself first, he gushes, then I die.
I can't help anyway, then you die as well.

And don't give me that crap about being able to Meld.

Meld la. Then die of his Anchor Smash - YOU'RE SITTING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A CREEP BATTLE, GENIUS.

Either way you die.
Simple as that.

Asshole shouldn't have engaged in the first place - it was a no-win situation.
Furthermore, without informing me.

How would I know you'd do such a stupid, suicidal thing as initiate battle with your enemy having the creep advantage?

With an enemy that has an AOE attack for goodness sakes!
ZZZ. Fine. Blame me for your incompetence. See if I care.
Bleh!

***

ANYWAY.
I took a 20-minute during English paper today, and had sweet sweet DotA dreams.
Ah. Geek.

But see, if it were Poo instead, she'd say that she'd have wet dreams, which is far less innocent than mine, hor? XD

Sigh.
I got so carried away writing my second essay that I forgot that this is Malaysia we're living in.

...

So I swore!
Only once!
And it was merely to portray the disgruntled student's fury and lack of self-control!

CATFIGHT!

Her voice rose an octave at the last few words.

"You can never replace me, you bitch!"


*Anger-ridden and slightly mentally unstable Lily throttles poor, innocent Kim*

But noooooooooooo, foul language is not permitted in Malaysian examinations, as people have just told me.

Ish.
Nevermind.

Let's hope that my first essay is well-written enough to butter up those cranky examiners into having a good impression of me - 'Ah, a delightfully presented point of view!'

Then for the second essay, I'll sucker punch them in the face with my crude choice of words- 'oh my goodness heavens me!' *faints*

><

I still believe that it is an A1 essay, crude language or not!
*sulk*

If I get an A2, I'll make them remark it and give me an A1!
Hahahaha. =P

Anyway, Maths tomorrow! ^^
Must get A1!
I have never gotten below an 80 in my entire life.
So why start now? XD

Better get some sleep!
No A2 for maths!
Especially not now. = =;; Of all times.


Song of the Day:

"Wannabe - Spice Girls"

So tell me whatcha want, whatcha really really want...
I want to sleep. T.T
Good night, babies!

No comments: