Sunday, November 11, 2007

Arigato Gozaimasu! ^.^

Thank you, oh darling stranger Conrad, for giving me my DotA fix within the time span of 20 minutes.

Sigh.
I was so annoyed when I entered the game and he started it immediately - and it happened to be a 1v1.
What the crap la, he didn't even ask for my consent. = =

No Powerup/All Pick/No Top game

And I was even more annoyed when he picked my baby Drow Ranger.
I nearly always pick that hero in a 1v1 duel, so I was like wth am I going to pick now?

Didn't feel like playing Int heroes - owned too many of them with my Drow to risk it.
I'm complete crap at Str heroes, so what's left to pick but an Agi hero?

And if you know me really well, the only other Agi hero I'd pick is either Razor, Bone or Weaver.

Bone is a no-no in 1v1s, for me at least. If that other guy gets wards/gem I'm basically useless, since my Bone is a backstab-type Clinkz.

Ditto Weaver, plus silence = no ulti = my nw becomes food

So Razor it was!
My sweet, sweet first-favourite hero. ^^
No complications galore - only one spell early game and one for mid-late game.

Drow vs. Razor- who'd win?



It would be a fair game, I'd say.

Well, it would depend on the build too.

Drow's silence cancels Razor's Chain Lightning, and Razor's Frenzy isn't going to help AT ALL against another dps hero WITH frost arrows.

So I was a bit worried in the start - I'd have to own early game or nothing at all.

I've kicked Razor ass late game with Drow before so I was damn nervous ok?
Close match, but Drow still wins.

Pressure man! ><

Thank God I made the right choice for the first item - Crystalys for last hits so I can farm well.
Conrad went for the components of Maelstrom instead. Ahaha.

First items are so important in a 1v1, first blood as well.

So you tell me la,

1.75x critical strike + 300 damage chain lightning every 10 seconds

versus


30 bonus damage + 28% increased base damage (quite pointless at this level)

- who will win?

Habis la.
He conceded defeat graciously after my killing spree streak.
And I was planning to do Hex + Satanic combo too! =(

Lol, if I'm dying - sheepstick him, turn on Frenzy, turn on Satanic = bye-bye Traxex XD

Anyway,
Rematch next weekend!
Whee~

At least there was no swearing, which I was thankful for.
But maybe people only swear because they have an audience?
Not that it impresses anyone, but still, who knows how their minds work? =S
I don't know.

But anyway, I got my DotA fix within 20 minutes instead of an hour, so I can go back to studying in peace.

For that,
Thanks man! =D


Song of the Day:

"Because I Want You - Placebo"

DotA calms me down. A lot.
What a geek.
Haha.

No comments: