Monday, November 12, 2007

Sho schweet!

Awww Mario and Luigi just called to wish me good luck personally.

I'm so touched!
*sniff*

I feel much better now. =D

On an impulse, I told Brandon that we should go watch a movie after SPM and he was like:

o_O'' Worry about that later la, do your exams first!



Then Josh told me to go and sleep, and don't play DotA anymore.

*wince*

I just played this afternoon!
Conrad asked for a rematch just now, and I was so sad I had to turn him down.
Blah. I don't really like 1v1s anyway. They're too personal. *sulk*

I feel so bad.
Here are my two bros worrying about me and (apparently) all I can think about is watching movies and playing DotA.

*cringe*

Well, to be fair, which would you rather think about?

SPM vs FUN

I don't know about you aliens, but for me, there's no choice at all.

But anyway, I'm all happy and cheerful now ^^

Thank you Smith + Smith!

You guys rock, muaxxxxxxx! =x

(Zz dah jadi sentimental pula x.x)

Thanks to all those that wished me luck and love too, I'll really need them.
As for those who have yet to say a word to me - you have 2 more weeks before I disown you!

Hahaha, kidding la.
I love you all.
Well.
Somewhat.
Anyway.
Time to sleep!

Song of the Day:

"Stronger - Britney Spears"

BS ftw!

2 comments:

Denise said...

"You guys rock, muaxxxxxxx! =x"?

This. Is. So. Unlike. You. :O

snowbunnie said...

YES LO!

My brain rosak!
AHAHAHAHA!

I SURVIVED!

NO MORE FREAKING BM PAPERS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!