Sunday, November 25, 2007

After a one-year plus hiatus

After a year, I return to play Neopets once again...and the Neopians have YET to change.
o_o
They still make pretty pointless public announcements.


They are still obnoxious.


Oh come on, this little bastard is just TRYING to pick a fight with me.
Obviously I meant the birthday of the account right?

-slaps stupid little 10-year-old boy-
Freaking smart aleck!

But nevermind! I, your basic kindred spirit will fight all these horrible qualities exhibited by these idiots with a pinch of kindness! =P


Me = dogzwhiz, obviously.
You can tell by the signature. XD

The Secret Laboratory Map is a pretty coveted item.
Once you own all 9 pieces, you unlock the Secret Laboratory Ray and this enables you to zap your pet once a day.
Zapping your pet may change it's stats or more intriguingly, it's appearance. =)

So, yeah, free possible makeover for your pet everyday! =D
I ended up giving away 6 pieces, which burnt a 200, 000 np hole in pocket. x.x

But was it worth it?

*grins*
I guess. XD

However, Neopians are still as paranoid as ever.


OH COME ON! Here I am trying to spread some love around, and THIS is what I get?

You are going to get suspended for this. =(


Oh shuddup you moron!
For one, I am not violating ANY of the stringent rules The Neopets Team (TNT) has imposed upon chatters. Get your rules right.

For another, I'm doing a good thing, right?
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to report my thread.

Unfortunately, the last time I played Neopets - there ARE people who DO report people like me. All because they didn't get any of the free stuff.
Sore losers, no? -.-''

Suckahs.
But whatever.
Smacked Ah Lam right back.


And then I gave her a Secret Laboratory Map piece too. =)
And others scolded her for his 'cheek' - he asked for a piece too, right after saying that.
Hahaha.
And she was pretty shocked that I didn't care if my account got suspended/frozen either.

All I can say is, some people treat their Neopets account as their second life.
If they get frozen/suspended, they throw fits/cry/create threads moaning about their misfortune to gain sympathy.

I know.
Cause I used to be pretty paranoid too. =x
But not THAT severely paranoid la. Cause I know the rules well, and I don't cross any lines.

But whatever, Neopets means almost nothing to me now.
I have found the light.

DOTA!

AHAHAHAHA! =D

XD I know there are lotsa people out there who would kill - ok fine, PAY - to have my account.

Let's see, I have:

- 3 limited edition pets

- 3 painted pets

- Full Secret Lab Map, now worth about 900k

- About 250k in stocks

- 2 million neopoints (np) in cash

- 1885 different items in my Safety Deposit Box - worth tens of thousands of np

- 233 secret avatars (each has to be unlocked in a different way - OMG I have 233, I must have a really bored teenager XD)

- 6 sidebar themes (also have to be unlocked)

- A gallery of ice-themed items worth a couple hundred thousand np

Yes, I have an account people would pay cash to have.
I'm serious, people who pay to upgrade their account actually exist.
Neopets premium - the biggest sham on Earth, charges you every month for measly extra services and boasting rights:

"I'm a Neopets PREMIUM user! Noobs!"

Lol.
And boasting about my account like this would probably elicit cries of:

OMG YOU'RE Soooo GONNA GET HACKED!


Hacked my arse.
As if Neopet security is so easy to get through.
If someone 'hacked' into an account, the user was probably stupid and accidentally let some personal information slip - account password/PIN/email password etc.

Sheesh. These people are so childish.

Speaking of greed: This just in.



Gosh.
I just gave away nearly 10% of my money accumulated in nearly 6 years, and these people don't even have the decency to be polite and ask me on my thread.

Wow.
Mailing me privately and clogging up my inbox is gonna do you many favours. =x
I'm too lazy to respond to neomails personally lah.
Suckah! I ain't giving you anything.

Rule #1 in neopets:
You can buy people over to your side with free stuff.

Rule #2 in neopets:
You can buy attention by offering free stuff.

People siding with you + attention = power

Therefore, Money = power

I have money and with that comes power. =)

I miss playing Neopets.

Now let's see how many hearts I can win over with my 2mill neopoint fortune. ^^

Song of the Day:

"Amaranth - Nightwish"

Oh my goshhhh I love this song! *heart*

No comments: