Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm ho-ome!

And hungry.
Just got my DotA fix (OMG 3 weeks record abstinence - albeit forced = =)

Tomorrow is my first day at Taylors.
Orientation.
I have no idea what we're gonna do. I plan to sleep when no one's looking =P

I just got off 20 hours of flying, pardon me if this post is gonna be short.

Notes:

I gained 3 kg (Yi Ling is going dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwn =P)
I got scratched and bitten by the only cat I ever took a liking to.
My dog is sick dammit! =(
I got presents for everyone (I think! Chocolates anyone? =D)
I watched 3 movies in a row and the flight to HK:

Into the Wild - Yay Emile Hirsch! Haven't seen him since the Lords of Dogtown. Sad sad sad story btw. T.T

Kill Bill Vol. 1 - Loved it, GoGo is so damn cool (except when she died,) can't wait to get my hands on Vol. 2! Ling do you have it?

Secret - Ling told me to watchwatchwatch. Amber also. Front part bored me to death, back part made up for it somewhat. Xiao Yu was dull and lifeless, Jay Chou was ok, hebat piano playing, the dad was funny and kelian at the same time.

So tired.
Happy belated Bday Fish.
Welcome back ISPS kids.
Hello all my friends.
Hello Sherman if you found your way here.
I'ma go catch some zzs now.

Night.

(I bought Radiohead's new album, can't wait to hear it! Yes la, I know you can download for free, but I trust them for trusting their fans - they will deliver music worth paying for, I'm sure.)


Song of the Day:

"Creep - Radiohead"

You know this song right?

2 comments:

YL said...

wOOTs

finally updated. =D

Ya...i got killbill 2....that movie rocks!!!

cant believe u really watched secret. lol. i mean because it's in mandarin. =D

later i stop by ur house, i bring the movie.

Nichelle Tan said...

ok, thank you for the wish. =D

i got all the killbill but still havent watch.. really nice ah? scary o not? ><