Saturday, January 19, 2008

Den sucks

At brushing her teeth!
Hehehe.

Finally! Something I'm better at than she is.
The dentist said:

"She had a very thorough brush this morning I see."

LOL.
See? Dentists KNOW if you're behaving ot not. You can't just ignore your flossing for 6 months, then give it a good brush right before your appointment. You can't fool them! They're superhuman! They can see plaque from 5 metres away, smell bad breath from the next room and sense guilt a mile away!

Don't play play! :P

She said I'd been a good girl. ^^
No work done on my teeth, except from some polishing.
She must have been so relieved, given all the hell I caused her the past lordknowshowmany years. Plaque, cavities, gingivitis (not my fault.) You name it, I've probably had it. =/

(I swear! The gingivitis was an infection from dirty dental instruments! I got it the day AFTER my appointment = = How could she not have detected it then? Therefore I attribute the unfortunate condition to the lack of hygiene of the clinic.)

Anyway, after that we went to mom's carnival.
I was alone. =x
I didn't really mind, cause it was somewhat expected. I asked 4 people in person - one was drowning in homework, one had tuition, one got grounded, and one was Yi Ling (no further explanation necessary.)

Ling, you have a damn bad rep la. =/
You said you were going to fix it - btw, I think you still owe me money. = =''

Of all the games, I only tried 2.
One was a horseshoe throw, which I totally sucked at.
I don't think I have any sense of aiming...

But I owned the other one, ha!

It was called Fishing.

They gave you a tiny fishing rod with cord attached to it, and a ring at the end of the cord (like bait.)

Then they place an empty 1 litre bottle on the table, and you have to make the bottle stand (and stay) upright.

One game was 1 minute each, I bought three games and finished them in under a minute.
HAHAHA!

The lady running the stall was like o_o''
Pfft. Everyone else sucked. :P

Their bottles were just spinning round and round on the ring and most fell of the table. = =
I got my first 2 up in well, the first 2 attempts. =x

Only me and this old old old lady could do it.
The adults damn paiseh leh!
Owned by a teenager and an old lady. Wahahahaha.

Later, I went back and won another 2/3 games.
Stupid little boy was rocking the table while I was playing. = =
Made my bottle fall after it stood up, dammit.

The crowd was mainly ill-behaved.
I got so annoyed by the middle of the day, I felt like hitting someone. Lol. I didn't la.
I can control myself now. Most of the time. =)

Well.
All the kids who pissed me off went home in one piece.
Enough said.

People KEPT STEPPING ON MY SLIPPER.
Arghhhh.
And they KNOW it, and they refuse to apologise. Uncivilised beings.
Who can't control their kids either.
Freaking queue cutters.
Just because you're a kid doesn't mean you rule the world.
And just because you're and adult doesn't mean you can walk around stepping on my slippers until they fall off, look over your shoulder and walk off saying nothing.

In fact, one lady did just that.

After getting stepped on for the 2986432575th time, I snarled.

WATCH IT, LADY.


She looked back again, winced and walked away hurriedly.
Ass.

Apologize la, very hard is it?
-.-''

You don't even have to be sincere, just say it so that I know you acknowledged your clumsiness.
Grr.

But then, I was not in a good mood - super-sleepy + hungry + hot.
Excuse me ya? ^^''

By the way, why do I seem to be attracting weirdos lately? = =

At the end of the carnival, I wanted to finish off my coupons so I went to a stall to exchange them for stuff.

"Can I redeem stuff with my coupons here?"
"Yes! Sure sure! What do you want?"
"Dunno."
"What do you have in mind?"
"What do you have?"
"Anything you want...You can ask Michael here to kiss you, also can~"

The two guys started laughing.
So syok sendiri.

"..."

My infamous not-so-cute-face appeared.

The 20+ year old guy and Michael the 40+ year old man ceased smiling.
Immediately.
I intensified my glare.

"...oh, er, um, that one cannot la, heh heh."

Michael looked at the other guy nervously.

I narrowed my eyes and spoke.

"What do you have for 5-year-olds? My niece and nephew."
"Oh, oh er yes! 5-year-olds ah...here take this, and this......this also..."
"Anything for girls?"
"Girls ah...oh here, here, take this! For girls, eheheh..."
"Can I take one more?"

He hesistated.
I stared at him.

"...sure. Take it. Take it."

He handed me some more stuff, and satisfied that the sheer quantity of items he gave me had made up for their plain idiocy, I walk off and proudly displayed my catch to Den, mom and Daryl.

Woot.
Start practising your best wtf-face now.
It gets you places, trust me.

And it scares sleazebags like these too.
Wtf.
You want a kiss from Michael? Do you? Do you? Eheheh...

Go die lar. You and your stupid laugh. >.>

Then got this annoying guy stalking me across rooms on GGC also.
= =''
Omg lar.

His name is Alex, and kononnya he's from Melaka and is 25 years old.
He has a mentality of a pre-pubescent little boy and speaks English like a 6-year-old.

No wait, I spoke way better than him when I was 3.

Forgive my being being mean.
If he were trailing you around instead of me, I think you can easily understand my annoyance.

Imagine this:

Everyday, the very moment you log on to GGC, you receive a message.
ALWAYS the same message.

got game?


And my reply is always the same, either 'no' or 'maybe later.'

And HIS reply will ALWAYS be the same.

zzz
why not now?


Then my reply is always the same...oh wait.
I never reply after that.
-.-''

I thought I finally got rid of him after my 3-week-long absence from GGC.
But nooo...the very night I got home from US, I logged on - all excited to play with my friends again.

And there it is:

got game???


WTF MAN.
Killed my mood only. =/

I can't even remember where he came from. -.-
Apparently he joined one of my games and got attached to me.

your game no lag hehehe can i join?


So one day I gave in.

"Yes, I'm playing."

We joined Max's game together.
I hoped he'd be satisfied and I could bid him good riddance after layaning him once.

...

But oh NOOO now he follows me around.

"got game?"
"no"
"max no host???"


Wafak man! as Vivienne likes to say (damn catchy la that phrase = =)
Now he follows my friends around also la!

Freaking cannot escape man.
I have no heart to ask Max or whoever who's hosting to kick him also.
I should, but I choose to flee to other rooms for cover instead. x.x

=/

That day, I saw him come online.
I vanished 'offline' immediately, hoping to avoid the inevitable 'got game?'

why u see me come online then you go away?


"OMG!"
I said to Sherman and KC.
"Don't reply, lol."

So I ignored him.

did i say sumthing wrg to you???


Ignore. Ignore.

if got sorry la...


Ignore him, dammit!

why u not talking to me??


WALAOEH #($*&#&^@

zzzzzzzz nvm la


Phew.


Wth, I thought when you're offline GGC doesn't allow you to pm someone!
What do you mean, if it's only 'appear offline' then can?
LIKE THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU'RE PRETENDING LA, aiyo!

Lol.
I'm finding the whole thing really funny now.
Until he comes on and hunts me down later.

It's damn freaky wei.
You change room, and then you see him enter the room also.
Then I hop again.
He follows.
What the crap! xD
Very flattering. But it gets old after a while.

I'd remove him from my list, but somehow he keeps reappearing there. :S
Random people keep adding me to their buddy list, and I automatically reject.

But then, when I sign on the next day - there they are, sitting on my list like they have the right to be there!

I delete them, but they keep coming back, zz.
GG sucks.
Need I even mention the time Sherman SOMEHOW ended up on my banlist and caused us a hellota trouble, cause he couldn't joined the games I hosted?

Grr.

Be like that la!
Simply add people I don't like, and delete my friends. -.-
Blahhhhhh. x.x

Okay, done ranting. =x
Will be back with more tomorrow, muahahha!


Song of the Day:

"Never Lies - Lupe Fiasco"

I'm so tired. =( And I have no dinner.
But I DO have chocolate. ^^

No comments: