Friday, January 25, 2008

Innate violence

Today both Sam and Vivienne asked me the same question, seperately:

"...what did you do to your hand? Did you...punch...something?"

"No la, bite."

"o_O'"

"Aiyo, insect la, not me! = ="

"Ah."

=/
My right knuckles are very swollen, it's looks pretty nasty and it's turning a repulsive shade of purple.
No wonder they thought I'd broken a knuckle or something.

I don't even know what happened to it.
It's probable that I punched something in my sleep, but I think a poisonous insect bite is much likelier.

...People actually think that I WOULD bite myself. Lol. Masochistic tendencies, eh?

Anyway, I'm thankful once again, that my class is slow.
Being absent yesterday didn't affect my studies one bit - no one knew what was being taught yesterday so teacher had to explain it all over again today.

Wahaha.

And Sheng who scared me by saying OMG TONS OF HOMEWORK...Swarna told me it's just because people pile their work up a lot, because they were so busy studying for the accounting quiz we had today.

...The accounting quiz I completely forgot about until Sheng reminded me last night. ^^''

So anyway, there's hardly any homework because I've kept mine up-to-date (except IT, I'm screwed) and I didn't particularly find the quiz tough - though it's unlikely I'll impress Mr Madhavan with my eloquent bullshitting that I've been able to get away with this past 5 years.

Oh well.
I intended to study during LAN, but of course, it remained the way it was - good intentions.
Scott was drinking during Moral class.

=/

I know, my class is the most well-behaved class I've seen so far.

There are at least 4 to 5 groups listening/watching their iPod, some fooling around - eating or drinking, chitchatting amongst themselves and the geeks like me finishing their Maths homework so they can go home and DotA/sleep/do whatever it is they do.

Anyhow, Swarna asked me what Scott was drinking.
I turned around in my seat.

"Water?"
"I don't think so..."
"Dunno. I mean it's a liquor bottle, but it looks like water..."
"Erm. No it's alcohol."

Our doubts were laid to rest later when he emerged during Econs with a bright pink face, all relaxed and happy.

He looked exactly how I looked that night after a couple of drinks.
So ok.
Swarna got it right. Hehe.

I love classmates like these, it makes me feel better if I misbehave.
I mean what's cutting a couple of after-school programmes to play pool compared to drinking and singing opera (-.-) loudly during moral class? (Much to Mr Teoh's dismay - I think he's gonna snap soon, give it 4 or 5 more classes with us)

Today, KC did his thing and sat on his phone again - all at the wrong time.
I forgot to silence my phone and the bloody thing started ringing 5 minutes into class.
Luckily my classmates were damn bising and teacher couldn't hear me say a thing, though she saw me pick up my phone.

It's an automatic reaction.
I've told him that I'll never answer ANY of his calls.
Whatever it is, he can message me.

But the moment my phone started ringing, I picked it up - reflex?

"Hello?"

No answer.
Rolling my eyeballs, I hung up and texted him.

I suggest keypad lock =/


A minute later.

Sh.In sch.


Walao!
He CALLS me in class, potentially getting me screwed by teacher, and I text him to lock his keypad and I'm the one who gets reprimanded.
=.=''

Whatever.
He's gotta pay for that call, mwahaha.

Anyway, just in case I forget to silence my phone again, please call/text 10 minutes before the hour.

That's the free time between periods.
Or during my break time, if you know when that is.
Otherwise, wait until I get home can? Thanks.

I can't wait for my new phone!
Now that it's impending, I'm getting excited. =D


Song of the Day:

"15 Step - Radiohead"

I still don't feel like DotA.
Side effect of the flu? I'm not complaining. =/

1 comment:

YL said...

hahahaha

i wont be surprised if you say you bit yourself.

=P

neway....ur classes sound fun =(
i damn sien laaa!!!!