Monday, January 14, 2008

#400

Post number 400 on this blog. =/
I also forgot to wish my bloggie a happy 2nd birthday on the 1st of January.
Would that be too cheesy?

Anyway, today I went to school half-dead (again!)
Ying Qi was like:

"Hello? Hello? Are you awake?"

*waves hand in front of face*

"Mmmmmrph, lemme sleep larrrr..."

*flops down on table*

I have decided to revert to my regualr bedtime of 12 midnight.
That would mean getting off the comp latest...11.45 pm.

Please, please remind me if you see me online, k?

Nevertheless, my brain still functioned perfectly well, even though my motor functions were partially impaired. (I stepped on Swarna's feet 3 times in the space of an hour.)

Our class rep, Kenny, officially switched to ICPU today, claiming that he was at a loss in SAM.
...

I guess I have a lot to be thankful for.
One, I took pure science.

I came to college with the impression that college people are all smart and knowledgeable and whatnot, despite my sister insisting that 'SAM people are very stupid one la!'

Today, Swarna asked me how to solve this question:

5x - 10x squared = 0

Find the roots.

I blinked.

Ling, I think even YOU can answer this, right?
=P

I mean, I can solve it mentally even, and I was puzzled to find that people had no idea how to solve it. Not to be snobbish or anything, (I'm sorry if I am >.<'') but I had an idea that I'd be in a class full of smart and nerdy people (hey, it's IT combination ok?)

Should've known better I guess.
There's no specific entry level into college, so why should the smart/not-so-bright people ratio be different?

Hahaha, seems I'm not so bright after all.

Find x.

9 = 3 ^ 2x
3 ^ 2 = 3 ^ 2x
2 = 2x
x = 1

Understand?

My friend doesn't.
Sigh.
SUI YI AH, why on earth did you go Sunway and take CAL?
Come and teman me la!
I bet you'd be laughing your ass off at that question, am I wrong?

Sit next to me and answer all teacher's questions la...
Then I won't feel so freaking nerdy. =P
=)

Guess what we learned in IT class today?

Why...




HOW TO DRAW SHAPES IN MS PAINT, OF COURSE!

= =''

I guess teacher had no choice but to teach us...who knows there might be people who have no idea how to use MSPaint at all...

But I don't understand.
If you wanna draw a square, click on the square.
If you wanna draw a circle, click on the circle.
If you wanna draw a line, click on the line.

...

Damn, it's so difficult.

Wahahaha!

...I just went to turn the lights on when I caught sight of myself in the mirror.
Holy crap, I look evil. o_o''

Tense cheeks, ruffled hair and dark circles under my eyes added to the fact that I don't smile...
=/

Oh well.
I'm gonna DotA one round with Chris and take a nap.
I think I should limit myself to 3 games a day, max.
Homework is starting to increase, and I went to school today without completing my homework (again!)

Pfft. Homework would be fun if our printer had ink.
Teacher allows us to type and print our assignments.
How freaking awesome is that?
I could finish my work in 1/3 the time I would than when I handwrite it.

On second thought, probably not.
I'd get distracted way too easily.
But then, I get distracted all the time, so I guess there's not much difference in the end.
Haha.

Alright, gonna finish lunch, wash my face (to wake myself up a bit more) and DotA.
Then I'm gonna take a nap, do my homework and DotA again with my friends tonight! ^^

Notice how homework came before DotA.
Wow, that's incredible.
Eh wait, I'm DotAing BEFORE h/w as well, so my 'good deed' doesn't count.
=x


Song of the Day:

"I Want It That Way - BSB"

Today Catherine asked me whether I liked boybands.
Well, I don't dislike them. =/
I've just never heard of Fahrenheit (and I don't think any of them are hot, I'm sorry.)

4 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
MYGOD, tat kind of ques oso she need to ask. i really laughed at tat.

if i go taylors oso i will take Alevels wan la. u come teman me here la! alia comin in march here. ><

bt here at sunway, u really can't find ppl like ur fren in my further math class. all of them r totally in LOVE wit math i tell u. n bloody smart. i feel stupid there.

haha, imagine when we in skool so many ppl hate addmath, bt here, u'll find 18 ppl in a class who adore it. =p

Denise said...

you can be chee chang II. always sleeps in class. =P i wonder if he'll ever see this. heheh.

Denise said...

oh btw you want to find smart ppl, go to the G classes. more than half the class straight A's...

YL said...

LOL

MS PAINT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

xD

sounds like fun class

LOLOLOLOLOLOL