Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Annoyed weh

Today I got to college at 9.45 am.
Just in time to miss IT and Accounts.

The coincidence...I woke up today with a killer headache, muttering bad stuff about Accounts and seiii IT. Then the maid comes and tells me that Zuhairi says the car couldn't start.

I didn't think much of it.
But the fact that the car only got fixed by 9 am - 2 hours after the time I normally leave the house - granted me 2 things:

1. I got 1 and a half hours extra sleep.
2. I missed Accounts and IT.

It's little miracles like this that almost make me believe again.
Almost, mind you.
But I'm still thankful. ^^

So anyway, I walked to my IT classroom to wait in the corridor for the class to finish.
Shaun was on his phone outside.
He raised his eyebrows.

"Wow. You're early!"
"Yup. Very."

Then Rishi came out.

"Eh? You're here? Huh?"

Ish. I shouldn't have gone to college at all la, macam ini...
But then, I would have missed a very useful Maths lesson.

It was this very Maths lesson that pissed me off so very very very much.

We learned how to find the slope of a tangent to a curve today.
...
Sui and B might be laughing their asses off.

"It's so easy la! Just do this and this and then you get the answer..."

= =''
But I never DID understand it.
I mean, I could memorize the steps and regurgitate them when needed (except during SPM, when I panicked and left half the paper empty -.-)

As for the concept - I never understood it.
NEVER.
I don't think Sui and B really knew what they were doing either - our teacher just taught us HOW to solve the problem, but never explained WHY the above methods are used.

So basically we just walked blindly into the SPM hall with preprogrammed steps in our heads - ready for nothing except to tackle a paper which we had no clue what it was about.

And today, after half an hour.
I understand.
Perfectly.
And it's so fucking easy I feel like marching up to my SPM Add Maths examiner, snatching back my paper and yelling RESIT!!

Or if that fails, falling down on my bare knees and howling and begging.

Resit! Pretty pretty pretty please with whipped cream and a radioactive looking red cherry on top? T.T Pweaaaaase dun make me babytalk okies? =(

= = Fine, fine.
Getting over the fact that I may have screwed and easy subject - one of the two probable Bs for my SPM...

...I got my new phone today!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots!

I settled for the Black w910i.
Sexy sexxxxxy thang~

;D

I love it to death!
But for now, I can't peel off the protective screen, cause I'm only getting the proper one tomorrow. So now the screen is all blurry looking (as expected through one layer of cheapo plastic =/)

My first ever phone! ^^
Whee~

Btw, today is Twinkle and Beary's 5th birthday!

And they still look like puppies, don't they?
=3

Okay, okay, you've all probably seen this same pic a hundred times over, plus it's 3 to 4 years old - so, with full permission from Yap (Can I use these pics please Yap? Thanks =P) :

Twinkle

and Beary!

That's Abby's hands in the first pic by the way, in case you were wondering how my hand suddenly shrank/Twinkle's head grew enormous. =x

Oh, and see? Beary likes my purple nail polish! ;D

Happy happy birthday, babies! =3

And before I forget, tomorrow is Sunshine's birthday!
She's finally back from India, where she spends March to December every year in school.

She's 15!
Omg I feel so old!
I was just fifteen!
Last year!
Oh wait, last...last year. =.=
Whatever.


2 years ago...a few days after my birthday when I chose to stay over at her place.

Anyway, look!
I was still having my overbite fixed and she hadn't started treatment for her underbite yet.
Wahahahaha.
Pfft. I look stoned. But I'm not. x.x

All dressed up and smiling. =D
Laksh, Sunshine, me and Sash

***

Ok I abandon this post to go chat.
It's 12 already, so cancel the 'tomorrow' ^^''

Happy birthday Shan! Muaks!


Song of the Day:

"Nice to Know You - Incubus"

Sorry for abrupt end. Wanna tidur.
(See, abrupt ending also I blog what. Yap has no excuse now. =P)

2 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

eh, i knew about how and why the formula is used to find the tangent la... =="

Shan Squared said...

omg... I just saw this post like today! WAHHHHH... T___T Thanks so much.. *hits self* stupid me...
love ya loads,
have fun in college.
Sunshine.