Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cheerfulness

Is not what I'm feeling right now. ^^''

I woke up with the biggest, fattest, badass headache on earth.
Okay, exaggerating a bit but it still isn't very pleasant.

I finally remembered that I can stream KROQ from my iTunes, so I'm quite happy.
Mom says that she'll ask her friend to ask her nephew about the W910i and W890i, and whether he can get it at cost price for me.

So no new handphone yet. =x
Nevermind. I've waited so long, a couple more weeks won't kill me.
I just hope my alarm goes off on time everyday until I get a new phone.

I'm not sure if my phone is spoilt, or there's something wrong with my head.
Either one is cause for concern.

Yesterday morning, my hp alarm rang.
I switched it off and sat up.

Suddenly,

Beepbeepbeep.
Beepbeepbeep.
BEEPBEEPBEEP.

Wtf, it was ringing again?

Only it was more like a phantom sound.
More quiet and subdued, but nevertheless there.

I paused and shook my head, thinking I was hearing things.
I picked up the phone, it was all dark, and still.

Yet, the ringing tone went on.

= =''

Perturbed, I press the key sequence to switch off the alarm, and the sound stopped immediately.

The last time I was hearing things was when Den's friends and I DotAed at night.

Somehow, I kept hearing her message tone go off: time to play!

-.- But that time, if I paused to consider it, I could tell whether it was real - or whether I was hearing things. Den found it amusing too.

Anyway, I tried to put the incident out of my mind.

Then I went into the toilet, carrying my phone with me.

...The ringing started again.

It sounded so real, I'm telling you!
I could've sworn it wasn't me imagining things - except when I picked up my phone - it was completely still.

Beepbeepbeep.
BEEPBEEPBEEP.

The sound was escalating, but still a bit muffled.

I shut my eyes and told myself I was imagining it.
Stop being ridiculous! It is NOT ringing!

The ringing stopped.

...

WTF!
I'm going crazy.

I think I'll blame it on my less-than-ideal state of health.
-.-

I remember hearing voices whispering in my head, if I concentrated hard enough.
It's probably just my imagination working overtime, but I could really hear them.
Hahaha, don't I sound like a schoziphrenic/attention-seeker? -.-''

But it really is happening, believe it or not.

At least I'm no longer terrified when it happens.
I used to be really freaked out when I heard voices, believing that my room was haunted.
Then I'd flee to my parent's room to sleep.

When I got older, I just paused and listen to it.
Then I realised it was just me - no one else could hear it.
=/

Yerr, sounds damn creepy la.

On a brighter note, mom finally got me a thumb drive. ^^''
It's red and gold and has a rat on one side.
Now Ms. Sue can't reprimand me for not having a thumb drive - what kind of IT student am I? Haha.

Okay, my head is feeling bad again.
Gotta go.
Do homework.
= =

Oh, and by the way, Rachel is a boy. =/
Poor Max.


Song of the Day:

"Map of the Problematique - Muse"

I love this song very much. =)
Why don't they play it here? Msia sucks. :P KROQ rocks.

1 comment:

YL said...

happens to me too!!

imaginary :
door knocking.
phone ringing.
computer sounds.
people talking.
etc.

but not THAT often.

=P