Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dots.

How can you not feel amused?


Our local CBN-grown genius.
All of 17 years old. xD

I have no homework, but I'm helping her with her grammar.
o_o''

Had/has/reflect/reflected/type/types

OMG.

By the way, SOME people are complaining about me not blogging about my trip to US.
Okayyyyyyy la, I'll do it today.
It was 6.30 pm by the time I finished DotAing anyway, so no time to nap.

Impending burnout! Impending burnout!

Mind you, I only recorded the first week or so on the trip before I gave up using a pencil and paper. But I guess I'll put up pics to fill in the rest of the blanks, haha.

Probably putting them on facebook.
1000+ plus.

I'll die waiting for blogger to load them all. =/

So, if you wanna check out the pics, you know what to do.

Will do them after dinner, since I've used up my DotA quota of the day already.
*heartbreak*

Btw, the MoDs and xMoDs have finally kissed and made up. = =
I feel like it's a very good time to vanish.
But will think about that later.

Will sleep early tonight.
Yes I will~ =x


Song of the Day:

"Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith"

From one of my favourite movies.

1 comment:

Nichelle Tan said...

i was confused ok!...

eh, u using the wallpaper i gave u!!!
yuuuuki!!
i want my fruits basket comic! i wan2 read again ahahhahahaha...