Wednesday, January 16, 2008

=)

How random.
Today Sheng suddenly said:

"You look so happy when you're eating ice cream."
"Ah? You mean normally I look sad?"
"You do."

=/ How do I repond to this? Besides going o_O;; at him.

Hahaha, I have a sweet tooth (and not much else.)
Sweets make me happy.
So do chocolates, ice cream, cake, cookies and the works.

And it also means that people DO notice when you smile.
^^

***

I just DotAed with KC, despite my intention to nap. = =''
I miss Luna so much ^^ -Ap games rock. =x

For someone so drowsy, it's a miracle I only died once.
Otherwise, 10-1, lol.

Hybrid Luna ftw!

Kena zzz-ed again when I refused to do the so-tired-and-boring-yet-tested-and-true Butterfly-Satanic build.

Pfft, damn boring la you guys.
Sceptre Luna owns in a dominantly-agi game, I tell you.
Sceptre-Mask-Btf-Satanic can be done. =/

Sceptre takes care of early game, and you can revert to the orthodox combo for mid-late game.

I assure you, try it for once.
Don't be boring.

...
But not when they're all Str heroes la, have some sense please.
If so, one extra beam per hero won't even put a significant dent in their hp.

But for agi/ints...hello bloody murder. =)

Alright, enough.
Naptime.
Then maths, DotA, accounts, DotA, sleep happily ever after. =D

***

I just woke up.

Did I mention I managed to sleep in 2 classes today? Nope I didn't.
I fell asleep during first period: Accounts.
My friends were doing the presentation and I just dozed off in the middle of it.

"See! Stephanie! She's sleeping!"
"No la, where got?"
"Got la you see!"

Well, that was the way my friend reenacted it.
They couldn't really tell whether I was asleep or not from my posture.
Apparently, I sit with one arm draped across the table on my open text book, and my head propped up in my other arm.

My fringe falls into my eyes so you can't really tell whether I was studying or sleeping.
And I like it that way. =x

Also slept during Moral, or at least tried to.
I kept hearing my name being mentioned, but I just dismissed it as an errrrr...ear illusion?
Lol.

I remember waking up suddenly, and feeling uncomforatble, I blearily folded up the collapsible table and let it fall back into the armrest.

It fell with a loud and resounding BAM!

...

The lecturer fell silent.
The hall was silent for a few moments.
A few people turned to look at me.

...

Happily, I snuggled back down into the plush seat and went back to sleep.

See la, I was that stoned, as Vivienne like to call me = =
I just disrupted an entire class (in my defence, no one was paying attention in the first place!) and all I did was shift in my seat and doze off again.

Aiyo. I think Mr. Teoh hates me. T.T


Song of the Day:

"Half the World Away - Oasis"

Yawn~

No comments: