Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a laugh

Today I spent half the day wondering what the hell happened to my jeans...
They were too short!
Did they shrink?

No, the waist was so loose it kept riding up to my stomach whenever I sat down.

How can a pair of jeans shrink and expand simultaneously?
I was SO puzzled!

...

Then I went to the toilet and discovered the truth.

MY SISTER'S JEANS LA!

Hahahaha.
Aiyo, I'm so out of it I couldn't even tell when I put on her clothes this morning.
= =''

And I was complaining to Swarna and Ying Qi about them during Moral class.

"Yoooorrr, why my jeans so short one? Looks so stupid la!"
"Yeah, I hate it when they ride up too!"

Dots.
Now I know la.
Den's jeans are shorter and she has a nicer butt, lol. =P

Oh pfft, I won't make that mistake again.
Hopefully.

During Moral today, Swarna (oh yes, she attended Moral today even though she's an international student and therefore unobliged to) decided to play class geek and shout out during class.

"...some obsolete practices blablabla in Dubai blablabla they cut off people's hand for stealing blablabla..."

"SIR! THEY STILL PRACTICE THAT IN DUBAI SIR!"

Everyone turned to stare and I cracked up laughing.
For one thing, she wasn't even a student in this class and here she is drawing attention to herself like no one's business. *applauds*

Summore I was doing my Maths homework next to her.
Luckily Mr. Teoh didn't see...or maybe he did and chose to ignore it. =/

People started laughing as well, and this guy started hitting on her so openly I felt a bit nauseated.

He hopped out off his row and sat down in the empty seat next to her and tried to chat her up.
She was like "Please don't talk now."

*ignores him*

LOL.

After that he ran out of class in the middle of Mr. Teoh's rant, presumably to catch her attention, then popped back in 10 minutes later.

"Come have lunch with me, ok?"
"Sorry, can't. I have a presentation to complete then."
"You really don't like me at all ah?"
"Am I supposed to answer that?"

Hahahaha damn funny la wei!
This stranger flirting super loudly while the poor lecturer tried to continue his lesson amidst the racket in the last row. XD

Anyway, Swarna was so impressed with my foresight, she applauded me privately.
She wanted to sit in the last row, so we could all do our homework in peace.

"No no no, sit in front a bit!"
"Why? After he'll see!"
"Trust me, I'm sure he'll ask the back rows to fill up the front..."
"Okay, let's sit here then."

*moves up one row*

"No, no, further."
"Here?"

*moves up another row*

"Noooo, one more!"
"...okay okay. = ="

We sat down, 4 rows from the back.
The teacher entered class 5 minutes later.

"Will the last...THREE ROWS MOVE IN FRONT PLEASE?"

Collective moans and groans from our class.

I smirked happily.
^^

"Wow, she can tell! I'm impressed, we're in the last row now!"
":P"

Anyhow, I took 4 hours to wake up properly.
I started really talking to people only during the last period. =/
I was just daydreaming/stoning for the rest of the day.

"God, you look like a druggie."

Said Vivienne, referring to me (and not the Lord Almighty.)

Hahaha.
That shows how bad I am.

I'm feeling very cheerful now.
Considering my lack of sleep, that can only mean I'm running on adrenaline - my body will give out any time now. =x

The Nescafe van came after school, serving free iced coffee.
I grabbed a cup and sipped happily, only slightly annoyed at the fact that it came WAY too late - classes over already la.

Anyway, tonight I will sleep at 12, I swear I'll try my best.
There's no homework today (except Maths, the bulk of which I finished in the 5 minutes before ESL started) so I can DotA to my heart's pleasure. =)

Then sleep. ^^


Song of the Day:

"Better Than Me - Hinder"

Lazy to think of one. It's playing now.

No comments: