Friday, January 11, 2008

Change of topic

=)

Sui just blogged about college life.
According to Fish, lotsa people think college life sucks.

Lemme see, compared to secondary school life, college life rocks because:

1. School starts at 8 am and not 7.20 am.
2. I wear sneakers and not school shoes.
3. You can bring your handphone to school.
4. Classes are taught in fluent english.

However, compared to holiday life, college life sucks because:

1. You have to wake up at 6 am to get to school by 8 am, which is EARLIER than when I get up for secondary school.
2. I have to wear sneakers, boo. Can't see my pretty toenails. =(
3. I have to have my handphone with me wherever I go (which is actually a burden, believe it or not.)
4. There are classes.

Everything is relative, no? =x

Anyway, there's an orientation party tomorrow from 6-9pm.
And a 'City Survival Skills' workshop from 2-6pm.

I'm only going for the workshop cause otherwise I'd have nothing to do before the party.
I haven't found the darn cc yet, and even so I'll be alone.

I have this feeling that the city survival skills workshop is targeted towards country bumpkins people from outside the city.

Yours truly, city girl, born and bred. =/
But maybe they'll teach you how to suplex scary 6 foot 4 assailants in empty parking lots.
Who knows? That'll be interesting. ^^''

Plus, hello free food!

And the fact that some of my newfound friends asked me to go - they are so enthusiastic, I can barely believe it.

"Steph! Come sit next to me!"
"Steph you have to tutor me in maths, you're like breezing through..."
"You're so tall la, how come?"
"You're mixed is it?"
"OMG PTS GIRL WOWWWWWEEE"
"Going for the party on Friday or not? Come la~"

Etc etc.

Awesome. They're so chatty I can actually NOT speak at all and still feel comfortable.
Good, cause I'm not exactly a conversationalist.

Btw, I've already made a bad impression on my Econs teacher.
I didn't do her homework.

But c'mon...there are 30 people in class, why la I kena panggil to read out my list ah?
She looked at me, and I was like oh shitttttttttt.

My grin faded and I slumped down in my chair, taking myself out of her line of sight by hiding behind the girl diagonally in front of me.

Fail.

"Stephanie? How about your list? Hm?"

ZZZ la. Suayness.
And I failed to do my maths homework because I don't have the text book yet.
Ping gave me hers yesterday, but it was the wrong edition, so I can't do my work.
My maths teacher is scary!

Sei lor tomorrow. =(

Eh crap, I have econs and accounts research to do.
And I have DotA right after this.
Noooooooooooooooo~

I played DotA until 6 am this morning. =.=
I told my mom I'm gonna have a DotA spree until 4 am to celebrate the first public holiday of the semester.

She was like o_O'' Ok...

Play play play, sampai 6 am I almost fell comatose onto the keyboard.
I'd been awake for 24 hours straight.
(If you don't count the 40 minute nap I had in the car on the way to college.)

Walaowei.
Serious computer addict.

On Wednesday during Econs class, this group of people behind were talking about something rather intriguing...

"T-D-G then die already la! Confirm..."
"...eleh, your razor again ah..."
"...axe? Axe? HAHAHAHA AXE! See? On the list!"

My daydreaming was abruptedly interrupted.

T-D-G...T-D-G...

Why la does it sound so familiar? x.x
.
.
.

*ding*

Lina!

.
.
.
*ding*

OMG DotA!


After that I couldn't concentrate on Econs anymore.
Eh wait, I wasn't even concentrating in the first place, hahaha.

Ehhhh no wonder la teacher called me to present the list.
I must've busy grinning away to myself like a lunatic while she was talking about capital resources of something.

= =''
Sorry la, my attention span is rather short, like almost every teenager of the multitasking era.

Alright, gonna go do my accounts/econs homework now, before they begin the next round of DotA.

Later.


Song of the Day:

"Times Like These - Foo Fighters"

They fight foo? =x Yes la, it's a type of plane la, no need to tell me larrrrr.

2 comments:

Denise said...

HAHAHA!
C-G-C-ZZZZZZ =P

YL said...

lol

your classmates seems very friendly. o_O