Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sucker!

I did something really stupid today.

Today, we divided ourselves into groups for our Moral project.
Well, the others divided themselves and I sat there staring into space with my iPod plugged into my ears, figuring that I'll just join any group short of one member later on.

But it turned out that I didn't need to.

Catherine yelled at me.
Well, I think she was, I couldn't hear it - but she was waving and her mouth was open, so yeah.

"Join my group?"
"Sorry?"

I pulled off one side of my earphones.

"My group, MY GROUP!"
"Oh? Ah, sure."

I pulled the other earphone and hopped over to where she was sitting.
Vivienne tapped me on the shoulder.

"Eh, thank me, I remembered you. I wanted you here one ah!"
"Thank you ^^"

Later, they counted our group members - there were 10 of us; there were supposed to be 9 only.
Then, Sheng asked Catherine if she could join their group - they only had 6 people.

It was clear that Cat didn't want to leave our group - we had the people to make the documentary rock. x.x

"Er, nevermind la...6 people enough what..."
"You guys have 10 people la...let us have one la..."
"No need la...why don't you ask they all?"

*gestures to other people*

"..."

He looked so crestfallen that I felt sad for him. = =''
Kena rejected straight in the face.
But I didn't say anything - hey, I like the people I'm working with, alright?

But later he caught me.

"Steph, you wanna join my group?"
"Er. Um. Ok. Lemme ask Vivienne aight?"

I turned around to pack my bag.
He looked at me and nodded at Vivienne, who was standing right next to me.
Shoot.

Sigh.

"Eh, Vivienne, can I join Sheng's group? They damn sad wei, 6 people only."
"-.- Okay, sure. Your choice la."
"Okay la."
"Yor, and me and Arjun asked for you first leh!"
"...what to do."

Oh boo. Now I'm stuck with the super quiet people in class.
T.T

Well, at least they look like the super hardworking type, as opposed to my original group members. (Drinking during class without giving a shit to Mr. Teoh? LOL)
So maybe I won't have to do so much work then. =/

Later, in class, some of my group members - ohmygod I can't remember their names >< smiled at me and talked about the topics on offer. Sheng turned to me and said:

"Thank you ah. For joining our group." ^^''

He looked so freaking grateful I softened.
Maybe it won't be so bad - how can working with a guy with 'Hey Noob' painted on his fingernail be bad? x.x

This is so freaking ridiculous!

Why la did I put my Moral grade on the line because of some sad, sad-looking faces?
I'm getting so soft, it's hard to believe.

In secondary school, I'd probably just snort at them.

"Pfft. No thanks. = ="


Look at me now. Damn lame weiii. x.x

Anyway, I'm gonna make them do 'computer games' as our topic.
I don't care. They neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me! Mwahaha!
(Pffffffffft, it's only Moral, I don't care! I don't care! T.T)


Song of the Day:

"Someday - Nickelback"

I like this song. =/

2 comments:

YL said...

awwwww

you're such an angel.

*pinches steph's cheeks*

angel...

awwwwww....

(BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

snowbunnie said...

ZZZ why la everyone wants to cubit me? Wtf!

-BITE-