Saturday, January 12, 2008

^^''

I've been awake for 21 hours in a row.
Again!
Hahaha.

Today was supposed to be the Taylor's workshop thingy + Party.
Well, the workshop was postponed to next Friday, so I had nothing to do from 3-6 pm.
Luckily, Catherine asked me to follow her home.
Woot, so 4 of us squeezed into the backseat of her dad's Viva. (We could all sit in without a problem =x)

We chitchatted for 3 hours, well actually Vivienne did 80% of the talking...according to them I was stoning. =/

Tired la wei.

Then Catherine brought in a bar of chocolate, and apparently I immediately sat up, smiling blearily, and said "Chocolate~"

^^''

After that, we left for the party.
We arrived at 6 o clock sharp, promptly decided that it was going to be lame, and went to yum cha at Asia Cafe.

Then we went to play pool with a couple of other classmates upstairs.
Needless to say, I sucked.

I kept hitting the ball too low and making it skip across the table.
And then I hit the lamp overhead. ^^
Then I nearly got decapitated by a blur Catherine walking around with her cue stick in the air.
And then I exited smelling of cigarette smoke.
Disgusting la.

We went back to the sad sad party, gobbled the free food and then I tagged along with my classmates to DotA. Finally!

My Balanar was so screwed up.
I blame it on Kishor!
I just started when he scared the hell outta me.

"Steph!"

I whipped my head around.
o_O
He and his group of DotA friends was standing next to me.

"Heyyyyy~"

What a coincidence wei.
So we talked for a while, while I let my Balanar suffer throughout early game. =/
Needless to say, failing this vital period of time spelt GG for us. >.<
Sorry la.

They keep asking my to go hunt larrrr and I was busy talking.
Pfft. But then the other 3 guys on my team couldn't even score a single kill; damn fail la wei.

0-7
0-4
0-6

= =''

Only Vivienne was truly kicking ass.
Damn aggressive Necrolyte.
Scary girl, that one is.

Later on, in the middle of the game, I realised why my hunting kept failing.
Cannot backstab a single person.

...

Freaking Syllabear (who was owning btw) was sitting next to me la!
I can't believe I didn't notice before. = =''
I promptly messaged my teammates about this and they all had a good laugh.

Ish.
That's what sucks about ccs.

I remember last time we were having a lan party in my sis' apartment, and Wernfong was trying to kill me...Den tickled him until he lost control of his mouse and I escaped. =D

"Weiii cannot kill my sister lah!"

Hahahaha. XD

Zzz, cannot stay awake any longer already.
Some more I have to bathe and get the stench of smoke of me and oh yeah, the rain.
I walked in the rain today.
I like rain. =)


Song of the Day:

"Here With Me - Dido"

Good night.

No comments: