Monday, January 21, 2008

Aww.

"Stephanie!"
"...?"
"Stephanie~ Stephanie, you are not laughing...are you awake? Hello?"
"Mmmmmm...no I'm not..."
"She's sleepy la teacher, aiyo!"
"DotA! DotA!"
"...ah...haha...mmm..."

My eyelids flutter shut again.

I slept around 2 am last night.
I was utterly exhausted this morning.
I didn't speak to anyone, unless they said hello, and even so, it was a pretty bland response.
=/

The reason I was up so late doing my homework at the last possible moment was because I was out the whole day on Saturday, and forced to go out to dinner on Sunday night.

That's not to say I would have done my homework any earlier, though. :P

So anyway, the main murderer was Accounts.
The questions required bloody long answers and some of them were repetitive.
I spent about an hour (sorry la, my motor functions were shutting down already) doing 70% of the questions and then resigned myself to receiving a scolding from Mr. Madhavan tomorrow.

...

Only,
Mr. Madhavan was absent today.

...

AIYO!

Suay or not you tell me?
Don't wanna do homework already la!

-pout-

All that effort for nothing.
And I didn't even get to DotA a single complete game yesterday.
Sigh.

Nevermind.
Tonight's DotA night! =D

Now I'm gonna take a 3-hour nap and attempt to recover some brain cells that went comatose from this terrible lack of sleep. I screwed up a simple maths question on the whiteboard today - that says a lot. C'mon! I own maths! What crap is this? Hahahaha.

Today I got disapproving glares from every teacher.
I feel like I'm back in Form 5 again!
Whee.


Song of the Day:

"Cave - Muse"

Good day.

No comments: