Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SAM Student Council Elections 2008






Who would YOU vote for? =P

I have only one vote, and of course I'm voting for Shaun la.
(He's the only person I know, besides Adeline - Swarna's friend. But class loyalty comes first. ^^)

But if I had more votes, I'd vote for:

Girls
Juhaida
Pic 1, row 1, 5th person
Cause she has a nice smile. =)

Adeline (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it though) Tay
Pic 3, row 1, 5th person
I've met her, she's nice.

Lim Yin Faye
Pic 5, row 4, 4th person
Just cause she looks so damn cheerful - God knows I was in such a bad mood on picture day =/

Boys
Shaun
Pic 5, row 1, 1st person

Anthony
Pic 5, row 1, 2nd person
Eurasians are pretty. ^^

Lim Ter Yi
Pic 5, row 1, 3rd person
Dunno. He just looks friendly, but pictures can be deceving. Lol.

The second last row is a winner wei...4/6 people I chose are from there, haha.

Is it just me or are 90% of the guys unable to smile properly/at all?
The girls are much, much better. :P

Though I shouldn't be talking since I hardly smile like that for cameras anyway.
But I'm smiling in my student ID pic! It was quite a feat considering my horrible jetlag + exhaustion from stepping off a 20-hour-flight not more than 12 hours before the photo was taken.

Ok, so it's more like a smirk and my hair is all over the place.
But I don't look like an alien and that counts ok!

So anyway, who would YOU vote for, based on looks alone? =)
You KNOW looks count, don't deny it. ;o)

(Vote for Shaun! He has really nice hair now! XD Such a pity they put his pic next to such a cute Eurasian boy =/ Tsktsk.)



Song of the Day:

"El Nin-Yo! - Tata Young"

The boys were listening and singing along to this that day, I found it really amusing, but I don't know why.

No comments: