Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Broken

-down battery.

The car can't start.
That would explain what I'm doing here at 7.25 am on a schoolday.
I'm so, so tired.

Eh wait, the repairman is coming in about half an hour...which means I can have a 30-minute nap.
Woot!

Why didn't I think of that before?
Silly silly silly, my head isn't screwed on straight. -.-

Btw, has anyone seen the video thingie for Step Up 2?
It's sick!

In a good way. =D
I wanna watch it! ><

I think I'll drag the Smiths along.
Brandon asked me to go to watch the first one, I forgot why I didn't go.
Hm. Never mind, my turn to ajak. ^^

EH he still owes me one movie for ffking me last year weh!
Ahahahahahaha, free movie here I come. =P


Song of the Day:

"Does Your Mother Know? - ABBA"

Back to Abba = = At least no more Britney.

No comments: