Thursday, January 24, 2008

Padan muka

Got bad rep already la. = =

Last night when I finished the accounts presentation and handed it off to Sheng, you know what he said?

Go rest now ar, thanks ya.
Ok, np.
DON'T DOTA!
...won't la. = =''

Hey, I'm really not feeling good alright?
I still sound fine - online, that is.
Offline?
My voice sounds like an 80-year-old woman who smokes (and is about to croak anytime soon.) -.-
Still got a headache and a bit of light-headedness.

If I were still in secondary, people would automatically assume I skipped school to stay home and DotA/catch up on sleep (lost DotAing.)

...And I wouldn't blame them, cause it would probably be true. =x

But now, I actually find myself annoyed that I couldn't go to college today.
I actually enjoy class, believe it or not. (Except IT, it's boring.)

The epitome of geekiness: Permitted to stay home and do whatever I want, but wants to go to school instead. ^^''

I don't know if it's because the classes are taught competely in English or I find it easy or interesting or whatever, but I like going to school now. =D Or maybe it's because I haven't fallen behind in my work (yet) and I'm not struggling (yet.)

Last year, I had homework backed up a few months, and I didn't particularly care. =/
Teachers would punish me, and heck yeah, I'd let them - it's my fault right?
But I didn't give a damn cause I still understood what was being taught and still scored better than 80% of the students in my class.

Almost all of them, except BB and Sui la. =x
But that's why they're my friends. ^.-

I will be eternally grateful to Abby for cramming 2 years worth of Chemistry in my head within a week (the week right before SPM started, no less.) If I get even a B4 it would be a miracle already (considering my 2 successive failures in a row right before SPM.)

Anyway, as I was saying before I spun off track...just now Chris just asked me:

No school ah?
Didn't go. Rest for one day first.
Rest from what? Your DotA-spree?

= =

I suppose I asked for it.
I haven't exactly been your model student for the past 11 years (I think I was relatively well-behaved in kindergarten =x)

(For the record, I only played 1 less-than-30-minute game yesterday afternoon - 13-0 and scourge all ciao-ed - and I did NOT have a DotA-spree on Tuesday night - much as I wanted to T.T)

It's like the girl who cried wolf.
Now I'm really sick and no one believes me.
It's kind of amusing in a way. ;D

Oh well.
Padan muka, kan? =/


Song of the Day:

"When I'm Gone - Simple Plan"

I didn't know this was by SP! Did you?

No comments: