Saturday, October 18, 2008

Incoming!

I just realised that it's the 18th of October already. Two things stand out:

LING'S BIRTHDAY!
(On the 20th)

And OMFG EXAMS on the 3rd of November. eek

I haven't started studying.
Oh well. Will start this weekend, I swear!

Anyway Ling said I haven't updated in a while, so here's one to satisfy you all for the time being. rolleyes
If you couldn't access my blog a few days back, it was because Nick was hunting it down and I don't want him to read it.
Don't ask how he'd be able to find it by himself - ask Ying who found it from Googling. So much for the option to pull blogs off search engines. -_-

Right now I'm waiting for my zombie map to download.
So excited. I can hear Bryan playing already. neutral
Meanwhile, I'm blogging and layaning Jern while he downloads the map as well.
He asked for hugs when I come to Penang. So I asked him to go hug Nick instead.

He was like "No! -_-"

But he looks so huggable!

"YOU go hug him la."
"Oh. Ok."
"No no wait, don't."
"-_- But you just said."
"Shi wei ni de hao de." [It's for your own good]
"Lol whatever."
"Hug me."
"But Nick sure emo."
"Hug meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
"Aiyo okokok .___."

LOL. Like a little kid only.
Anyway my map is almost done.
KILL ZOMBIES! Not people. WAHAHA.

***2 hours later***

Omigod. I screamed twice during the zombie map. -_-

Once when it just started and it was all dark...then a zombie fell from the sky and landed in front of me.
WTF.

Another time was when swarm mode came on and 3 of the people I was walking with abruptly turned into zombies and turned on me. I was sleepy and it really shocked me, ok? sad

Anyway I played this obstacle course map with Oliver and Bryan and it was damn fun.
Firstly, the T/CTs ran without weapons, so their hands were empty and stretched out around them in this super gay-looking position - imagine weapon-carrying men running around with a ballerina's posture.

HOHO.

And I'm damn spoilt edi. Whenever I got stuck the two boys had to turn back and help me get across. HAHA. Once, Oliver had to turn off the gravity so I could make a super long jump and not fall into the water instead.

And another time Bryan had to run all the way back across a series of thin beams so that he could crouch and allow me to climb on his head to get over a pole that was blocking me. And then after that he himself got stuck there. AHHA.

Diu. It's nice to be pampered but it sucks to appear so completely inept at simple obstacle courses. -__- I mean, I made it the first time around when Oli was teaching me step by step, then when we restarted for Bryan to join us I miraculously failed EVERY course.

Wtf!

Tomorrow Oli's getting Skype too!
Then we can all bising together while CSing. X)

Oh yea, tonight I was fairly annoyed at Nick and Rick.
At first it was only mild irritation cause we were playing DotA inhouse 4v4 and after I told Zerick to -ap, he made everyone random their heroes.

Also, it was -sp mode. When the players were shuffled, it turned out extremely imba.
I wasn't happy. Tacked on with the -ar mode...I was already sulking.

Take me, sleepy + headache + haven't played in a while, Bryan (CS fella,) Jern (also haven't played in ages and wasn't good to start out with) and you have a disaster on your hands already. The last player on my team was Jie who is a pretty good player, but how could he hold up against a completely competent (as opposed to mine) team with Zerick (OMG,) Nick (works well with Rick, KC and Zhang Xian who are above average.

-_-

Basically it was 2 noobs + 1 pro + 1 blurcase vs 1 pro + 3 competent players.
And THEN, the heroes...we got one tanker 3 support. I got clockwerk and I had NO idea how to use it at all. -_-

But I wanted to be nice today so I shut up and didn't complain about the game which was doomed from the start - imba players, imba heroes. But when the creeps pushed into mid lane and were attacking our level 4 towers, I lost my temper when Nick talked back to me.

"Wei, can you guys fucking push already or not?"
"Can't you see we're trying? Do you think it's very easy with Jie in our lane?"
"FUCK YOU LA. Jie against you and Rick and KC and Zhang Xian, you still whining? Bottom and mid lane already broke and your creeps already in and you're saying YOU CAN'T PUSH? CCB bullshit la!"

We layan them damn fucking long already still wanna mega creep and insist on pushing the only lane that was being defended by Wen Jie. The creeps pushed all the way in already and they could very well end the game immediately...and instead they spent a good 10 minutes trying to break our top rax just so they could mega creep. -_-

Lansi fucks wei.
Damn aggravating.

I was so pissed off I was yelling at Jern nonstop (poor guy, noob that got in the way of my temper) and I was surprised when he didn't retaliate at all, being the hardhead he is. o.O
He was like nevermind la, blablabla, let them end it.

Me: "THEY DON'T WANNA END IT FFS!"

-_____________- What a pain in the arse wei.

Bryan also told me to chill chill, just a game, sorry he was noob blablabla.
He went to watch TV and later we played CS until we wanted to puke. o_o
I told Jon to tell Nick to not fucking talk to me at all tonight cause I was in a bad mood.

And what does he do?
Of course, ask in that condescending tone of his:

"You still angry about just now?"

FUCK LO. Obviously right? -_-
Say jor leave me alone also he cannot understand MEH?
Now I damn pissed off lor.

But then, come tomorrow you'll see I would have forgotten all about it already.
._. I haven't even had to chance to talk to KC. I miss him.
Seanie also. D:
I was too busy trying to distract myself by CSing.

Nevermind.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm just a very irritable person.

neutral

It's 5.30 am and Jern just went to nap. Society meeting at 8 am. Lol, silly fella.
Bryan KO a while ago edi.

I still can't get over the fact that I found ANOTHER who cooks, when I can't even crack an egg.
T_T Chef by profession summore. FUIYOH.

Yes, domestically impaired. That's me.
Sigh.

The mosques have also started their wailing already.
I'm going to sleep.

But I feel like reading Eclipse - I STILL haven't read the 4th book of Twilight yet. -_-
I told Nick about it AGES ago and he's read it already whereas my copy it still sitting on my shelf, shrinkwrapped.

The movie is coming out next month.
WOOWOO! On the day I'm going out with Nick and Jern I think.
But I think I'd rather go mamak stall hopping - PENANG lor wei.

Besides, Bryan already said we should go and watch it together.
I wanna call Helyna to come too! I know she loves Twilight as well and I wanna check out the CS people. ^_^

Btw, I'm babbling again if you didn't realise it already.
Normally happens due to sleep deprivation.
To make up for it, here's a nice Twilight background for your pc if you're a fan of the series.
mrgreen

Now, good morning.
Aha.

cool

No comments: