Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snowtoad

*stifles yawn*

Slept in Econs, surfed the net during IT, spent the rest of the classes playing in Ftz.
Two weeks before exam. LOL.

It's like premature destressing - but the teachers aren't teaching anymore anyway so I guess I don't lose anything.

Anyway, guys are assholes.
Have I said that before?
Well, girls are bitches too, so it's fair. rolleyes

Today Reuzhen, John and Wai Loen skyped me.
I don't really like them sometimes cause they are damn rude to me, but maybe that's just the way they are - I'm damn rude also sometimes so I thought I'd better not judge them too quickly.

So anyhow, they were practising CS and I snuck into their game - I changed my name earlier and it so happened that I hadn't closed the program since then so they didn't know it was me.

LOL. They were ghosting - spying on the enemy (you gain full sight after you die if the host doesn't disable the viewcam.)

And I was eavesdropping. LOL.
It took them a while to realise. I was reporting to Helyna and the rest wherever they were so we couldn't really be ambushed.

Fair's fair. They ghost, so I spy on them lor.
After a while only Zhen asked:

Are you in my game?

KANTOI!

But they blur also la. I was feeling a bit guilty before that, so I went to their base and spraypainted it.


LOL. Who else can it be laa?
They didn't notice it then it's not my fault right?
Ahah.

Anyway boys should never be rude to girls.
It's unbecoming!
(Yea yea I know it's not nice to be a girl who is rude to guys too but whatever la, double standards exist!)

Most of the ftz guys never fail to be crude. It's annoying but I try my best to ignore it. -__-
The worst part is when they don't even observe common courtesy.

That day there were this fat ugly dude sitting next to Ying (who was next to me) and she told me that he kap kei.

So shameless meh?
Anyway, kap kei is a term that Viv taught us. AHA.
I think it means peeking at our pcs.

So we were playing CS and he was on the opposite team and he kept glancing at her screen so he knew where we were all the time and he could backstab us easily. -_-
Fuck him lar. But we were more civilised so we didn't peek at his pc in return even though he didn't extend that courtesy to us.

I was damn pissed off and turned to complain to Viv.
Abuthen her face was as black as my nail polish weh.
And then I saw Julian sitting there, his ears burning. LOL.

Ok la, not burning, but they always use that to describe people in storybooks when they're sheepish and embarassed.

So anyway I knew he was doing stupid things in DotA again and I silently thanked the pc gods that I chose to teman Ying to CS instead of DotA.

Today again waaa I think I was shouting quite loudly at him - not sure, cause my headphones were on with the volume turned up.

He had a free double kill right in front of him. 2 heroes with red life - one was so low you couldn't even SEE any hp on the bar. He was playing sand king, so if he whacked once, his AoE damage would finish the other one off. FREE FRAGS!

But what does he do?
He squirms around in confusion and decides to go for the half life SUPER FAT anti-mage instead.
Needless to say he died miserably with the sound of my raised voice as some sort of a tragic soundtrack. D:

Oh well.
Anyway, why is the title 'snowtoad,' you ask me.

-____-
Cause the two little boys were calling me snowtoad cause I refused to talk.
I had a sore throat okayyyy?

Wa, they sit there talking crap for so long, only to be rewarded with the best weapon I had at the time - complete silence. -_-

"Wa, don't dare talk already is it?"
"Small kid can't talk liao?"

I tell you, guys must always act cool in front of their friends.
Die also must maintain their image.

After that I got lazy to layan their fit of childishness and I hung up on their call.

Then, they called/messaged me individually and all the sweet crap come out.

Get well soon la.
Drink more water la.
Get some sleep la.

-_-?
Boys. Asses.

But then again, we girls also suck.
HAHA.

Yesterday I was in such a bad mood.
Everyone also I lazy to layan. Even to Bryan I was a total bitch.
Lol. I think I'm bored of him already.

Sama sama la. I entertain him, he entertains me.
Bored of Jern also. neutral

I didn't play with him for two days only and he messages.:

I miss you bunnie, so long never play with me already, I want a hug!

*scratches head*

You'd think girls are the ones who would ask for hugs.
But these people... eek They emo like girls.

"Hug me."
"No."
"Why?"
"My hugs are special."
"Yerr."
"*ignores*"
"Fine la. I go off then."
"Bb."

*vanishes offline*

*appears online again 10 seconds later*

"):"
"*ignores*"
"I'm really going off now."
"Okay. Sweet dreams."

Then he really went off. Never said good night also!
D: Pfft.

Anyway, Fishie asked me not to blog about this, but I WILL.
HAHAHA.

Further proof that guys are asses.
Some guy was whining about his gf breaking up and instead of taking it like a man and keeping it to himself, he had to go and whinge about it to my friend, pretending he doesn't give a shit - it's the girl's loss blablabla.

What a retard.
mad

*distracted*

LOL. My mood to rant habis edi.
Tomorrow going to Viv's place to study with Shu Qing and Ying.
^_^

Before that, DIM SUM.
Abuthen have to wake up early, which means I have to sleep soon.
sad

Good night.

No comments: