Saturday, November 01, 2008

MEN!

Wah, haven't blogged in forever. I've been playing and chatting online obsessively until the wee hours of the morning, despite my exams right around the corner.

I think I'm incapable of worrying until the day of the exam itself.
O_O

Anyway, I tell you, my friends are so cutely innocent it's nearly disgusting.
Here's an sms exchange between me and Nick (in green.) Chatspeak has been edited out for the sake of easier reading.

Free to chat?


Wait ah, I bathe first. Dinner so early meh?



Nope, visiting my mum at the hospital. Dinner's later lol.


Ah? What happened to mom?


Has some problem called menopause lol, no idea what it is though.


HAHA omg you guys are clueless wei.


Lol, apparently only women get it haha.


LOL omg Nick you can't be serious.


Ok, the doctor said it was some bleeding lol. Mum's needed 3 packets of blood already.


Yea. We bleed every month. Haha.


That's menstruation lol. She has menopause.


Oh you must be kidding me. Wiki it later. Or better, ask mom. Or sis. -.-


Lol haha, okok, let's stop teasing my brain. How's Jern at the moment?


HOLY FLYING COW!
The part where he tried to correct me - MENOPAUSE, not MENSTRUATION - funny la omigosh!

I was telling Sui about it and she asked me to blog about it.
@@

Anyway, about Jern. I totally dissed him that day for being an ass to me and Bryan.
He was being noob with his Nevermore, and yet he was calling me out for missing all my arrows.
He said I memang noob and at least he could hit all his razes.

LIKE SHIT!
Nick and KC were laughing to me over Skype (they were on the opposing team fighting him) about how he missed nearly every single raze.

And there was once my Priestess actually hit a nice and zhun arrow.
And he razed in front of the opponent. Beside the opponent. Completely missed.
That was the moment I exploded.

You say my arrow fucking noob, and I hit it this time and you missed EVERY SINGLE RAZE?
If you're noob don't teach us what to do la! You're always saying how noob everyone is and yet you yourself can't play for fucks.

And you know what the dude said?

"I hit the razes la."

WTF. Insulting my intelligence meh? Think I'm blind?
If you did something wrong just admit it and say sorry la for goodness sakes. His ego so damned big and he kept denying it - furthermore he said that he had never missed a raze in the game.

$*(^@*&#%&^!

I told him to shut the fuck up, watch the replay and never talk to me again.

Maybe you think I was overreacting to one small issue.
But no, he had it coming for a long time already.
Every day he used to tell me how he owned - highest score blablabla and I just layaned him.
And look how badly he played. -___-

I had already calmed down somewhat - I was screaming profanities into Skype earlier.
Poor KC and Nicky sat it out while I ranted in fury about Jern.

So when I was relatively calm, guess what Nick told me?

When the game started, I told Jern to pick his best hero because we shuffled the players and somehow the good players got stuffed to one side, leaving me with Bryan (who doesn't play DotA at all but came cause I asked) and Jern (from prior experience I know his troll died 0-8 to my first time Mortred.)

Oho. And his excuse for sucking at Nevermore?

"I knew the game was a lost cause so I picked my worst hero for training la."

CCB!
Lansi like fuck! He just assumes we're going to lose because he thought my Potm was noob.
In fact, I played the same hero the next round WITHOUT Jern and massacred. -_-
I made one particularly nice arrow through the fog and killed. Me and Bryan went at the same time:

"That one's for Jern. -_-"

Oh yea, that fella is like me and Viv. We always say the same things at the same time.
Uncanny.

But I digress. As usual.
So ANYWAY, the point was I finally lost it with Jern and told him to never talk to me again. I have had it already with his condescending attitude.

And so we didn't speak for a week.
To my surprise, I didn't miss him at all. Even the absence of his usual 'goodnight, love ya bunnie' didn't really irritate me. In a way, I was glad I was rid of such an obsessive little boy.

I had all but forgotten about him (and assumed he had finally stopped obsessing about me) when Nick suddenly told me that Jern had just asked him how to buy Gold Membership for GGC.

Meh. On my msn pm, I had whined about my buddy list being constantly full - we have a limit of 50 - and asked for someone to buy me GM so the capacity can be increased to 100.

I remember Nick being so excited that Jern is still crazy about me. -___-

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
hahah stephy
i think u might b getting ur gold soon

[Stephanie]
ha?

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
jern's asking me bout the price of a gold member
check out ur pm

[Stephanie]
huh?
jern isn't talking to me
lol

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
he's talking ot me
and he's asking the price of a gold member

[Stephanie]
nah
for himself la
ahaha

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
hahaha
5 bucks

[Stephanie]
i think he tak puas dgn saya pun

After that...

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
omg
looks like i lost
he's still sore bout that sf thing

[Stephanie]
huh?
what?

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
u flamed his sf remember
scolding him non-stop

[Stephanie]
yea
and
told you
he's damn sore
ahah

roT.Ten - NiCh0LaS
he's still sore

[Stephanie]
i told you
knowing him
he wants to buy for himself
to rub it in my face
AHAHA
nothing one la
i don't really want
jst for my
buddy list
but i'm deleting ppl la

And I shall never again assume the worst of people.
NEVERRRR!
He's too nice to me. O_O

Jern
steph
xxxx xxxx xxxx xx (PIN)
hav fun

[Stephanie]
?

Jern
gold member pin

[Stephanie]
huh
wei
you don't have to
@@

Jern
ya.but i did

[Stephanie]
thank you
why leh
can use for yourself what

Jern
i dun need

[Stephanie]
then why...?

Jern
well.
i jus do.

[Stephanie]
oh
thank you

T_T Waaa. Damn touching la.
Got summore wei!

There was silence for a while when I went to DotA with my friends. I thought that was that - what else could I say to someone whom I told to back off and stop talking to me?

Anyway, he tried pretending nothing happened and the conversation turned into this:

Jern
hmm
i used up all my cash
on a slurpee jus now.
n tht gmember thing

[Stephanie]
ahaha
slurpees rock
hey
you didn't have to buy for me wei
O:
you should use it

Jern
haha. i wan u to have it
benefits of being friends lol

ARGH. I DO know that he has a tiny allowance for someone his age - barely enough to cover his food expenses, let alone spend on something as frivolous as gold membership for me.

@@ He told me that he's sorry he can't buy me anything when I visit him in Penang, but he'll try to get some chocolates. (This was when he heard that Nick had a hundred bucks put away for my single afternoon of food cravings once I get there - those two are forever competing -__-)

I wanted him to use the credit for himself, but he refused.
I guess to him it's some sort of a peace offering, and I couldn't bring myself to NOT accept it - it would be akin to throwing rejection in his face. Don't even try bribing me to talk to you, and all that kind of stuff.

Meh, it's different from when Nick bought me my last gold membership - that was for my birthday and I happen to know he has very deep pockets. That dude spends 100+ ringgit on phone calls alone every month. -_-

Sigh, I'm such a sucker for little gifts like these.
I know it's only 7 bucks worth of cash, as some may see it - but it's the thought that counts.
*sigh*

Maybe I shouldn't have been too hard on the poor boy. He's only 15 after all. And I all but dumped him the week before PMR. Furthermore, while sifting through my logs to get the recorded conversations above, I saw that I was a plain bitch to him for the past couple of weeks even though he didn't do anything wrong besides smothering me with cries for attention. (At 4 am in the morning, given, but still.)

He has issues, and I hope he gets over it soon.
Or even better, I hope he's faking his sadness for more attention - like Bryan.
-_-

Sucker likes to pretend to emo so I won't ignore him for once.
I KNOW he's pretending, but I still go along with it. It's amusing to see how gleeful he is when he thinks he's tricked me into pampering him. Bleargh.

Anyway, I still think guys are shits and girls are bitches and I'm not interested in any until I get my arse to university. So there.



Pray for me!
I'm off to bed now, I feel so tired.
Long time no rant on my blog.
Zzz.
Good night...

1 comment: