Sunday, November 30, 2008

Priceless!


I knifed Alex! AHAHAHHAA.
It's not going to happen again any time soon, so I'm going to bask in this moment of glory.
*basks*

Anyway, thank god for earphones.
I haven't been knifed by him for almost a week. Watch him go down in a spray of bullets instead of me getting poked to death with a bowie knife. (Used to happen on a daily basis. -_-)

He tried again today, but I caught him and killed him with the carbine.
Another time I'd just sprayed almost the whole round of bullets and was reloading when I saw a very familiar sight:

An enemy bunnyhopping impossibly smoothly towards me, knife drawn.

Me: CHEEPET *fumbles with gun, willing it to reload faster*

Coincidentally, I was just thinking to myself the previous round about how Alex was NOT going to knife me tonight...

So I drew my knife, swung around wildly and prayed for a miracle.

I swiped him onced, sidestepped.
Kena stabbed.
Stabbed back and...

...miracle!

O_O''

I knifed the knifer.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Okay. Happiness over.
Straight cabut from the game LOL.

It is a known fact that Alex holds a grudge against anyone who knifes him and will repay it fivefold.

Not hanging around for that!

*CABUT!*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
mrgreenmrgreenmrgreen

No comments: