Saturday, November 29, 2008

Repaid in kind

Consider the favour returned.

Got a text at 3.30 am from a drunk Mona telling me that clubbing is NOT fun and he's having the time of his life throwing up in the bathroom.

-___________-

Whatever, I think I'm still a more entertaining drinker. Mehahahaha. At least I don't spend 6/7 consecutive smses saying how sorry I am to have woken the other party up.
Lol.

Let's see, the rain killed my streamyx on Wednesday night, got it back on Thursday.
The lightning killed my modem on Thursday evening during a ladder game, got a new one on Friday.
I tripped over the extension cord and ripped it on Friday, got a new one this morning.

So yeah, I'm back online, muhaha!
mrgreen

Let's see what I managed to accomplish during that one day (Wednesday night didn't count, I just went to bed at an astonishing 12 midnight) of internetlessness.

- Finished the Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Finished Garth Nix's Sabriel AGAIN (I love that series)
- Played a few books worth of piano
- Defragged and cleaned up the comp in general
- Backed up my newest files
- Burned a new CD for the car
- Watched MTV
- Played the 13-piece puzzle and solved it 4 different ways in half an hour

(This puzzle, only mine is wooden.)

- Paced around the house restlessly (and aimlessly)
- Went for physiotherapy
- Cleaned up the room
- Dust allergy OMG
- Went around sniffing and wiping my dripping nose
- Had a fever
- KO-ed at 8 pm without eating dinner

And 7.5 hours of sleep later, the wake up call from Mona.

- My whole skull ached, from the top right down to the jawbone
- Layaned the high dude, had no heart to scold him for waking me up

Then I woke up again at 7.30 am feeling sore around the edges, but apparently fully cured.
Had tau sar piah and Chicken maggi (no more assam/tomyam and I had a sore throat so no curry anyway) and watched MTV.

And then I went to get the replacement cable.
Phew.

I AM rather lifeless.

Look how many good things I can actually accomplish in a single day without gaming.
eek (Besides falling sick and sleeping.)


Whee.
Den will be happy to see her comp in such good condition. I remembered the time where it was filled with bright red clumps (indicating fragmented files) and took a whole night to defragment.

This took less than 10 minutes.
mrgreen

Anyway, you visitors are very weird people.
Your amount of visits seem to peak on the days when I am NOT here, instead of the other way round. confused

Seriously, it goes up from my regular 5-8 a day to 20-30 all of a sudden.
Perhaps someone felt extremely bored and refreshed my page for fun, but who knows?

Aha, I remember when I used to have 20-30 a day and peaked at 40-50.
This is what happens when you neglect your blog and forbid anyone to publicize it.
Not that I'm unhappy, it's much better that I keep this blog out of the eyes of the public.

eek

Everything you say and do will be on record. Mehahaha.
And as some of my older readers know, I used to be even more impulsive than I am now and tended to say things exactly as I saw them at that very moment, without thinking of further consequences.

Oh, and hello Siew, who has just started reading my blog after knowing her since secondary.
She said that she would've been extremely pissed at me if she read what I wrote about her at THAT time in life, but now she just looks back at it and laughs.

mrgreen Sorry la babe, I can be very blunt when I post, but it doesn't mean I don't like you anymore. You're still my friend.
cool

Anyway, I have learned to be a little bit more guarded in what I say now compared to last time, where I used to rant and spew words filled anger and sometimes, even hatred, on the pettiest of things.

Might be good, might be bad.
Don't know, don't care.

I'm feeling rather happy at the moment, mom just spent 200+ ringgit on Body Shop christmas stuff for me. cool
I prefer their stuff to Crabtree and Evelyn's which is wayyyyy more expensive (and doesn't smell as nice.)

Hmm. May seem rather expensive, but will last me a good half year or so...so if you average down the cost it's slightly over a ringgit a day to make me smell nice.
biggrin

***

Max has temporarily taken over as clan lord for X|MoD.
Holy MOOcow, I'd have Arief over him any time.

His verbal PDAs with Yun are almost enough to run me out of the clan, screaming for my eyes to be plucked out.

"dardar....talk to me la....i lonely arrr, dun like this la haiyo~"
"you la, so bad to me. aiyer i duwan talk to you liao laaa...we break okay?"
"dun la, sorry la..."
"duwan talk to you, hmph"

*Yun abruptly leaves clan*
*Max panics and starts whining about whattodowhattodo*

CHEEPET!
So disgusting ok!
evil

I don't believe I was ever THAT disgusting before.
I swear.

"max, your gf ar"
"ya"
"online gf?"
"ya"
"you've met her before?"
"no wor"
"ah. nice."
"^^"

AND AND AND!
Their matching names are driving me NUTS!
Currently, this is what they are:

GGC

HOLY LALANESS!

Msn


*convulses*

I hope I never become that pathetically gross. x_x
At least, I'll keep all my sappiness to myself.

OH ARIEF WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?
Keep the horrifying BLEARGHness at bay, puh-leaaaaaaazeeeeee!

crycrycry

No comments: