Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meetoto

LOLLLL!

Fuck. I can't believe I did it.
I fucking sang on meetoto at 6.30 am!
AHAHAHA!
I cannot tahan d. The whole night was filled with songs from 4 different people.
ALL ENGLISH SINGERS WOOHOO MIRACLE!
One joker with a gay voice who insisted on torturing us with old chinese songs.
But he was really funny.
One guy with a deep ghost-like voice who was okay, but had a cheena accent.
One girl who raps and does hip-hop songs.
One guy who was FUCKKKKKKING sexy.
Helyna and I were like:
*drool*
OMGOMGOMG!
FANGIRL MODE!
His voice damn freaking sexy la. Dewwwwww! (Learnt this stupid-looking variation of 'diu' just now - it was funny at the time.)
He kept serenading us with love songs - with his guitar and his own rearrangement of the song.
WTFWTF. Helyna and I are such suckers!
*starry eyes*
Anyway, I don't even know what motivated me to go up and sing, but I think it was mainly:
1. My competitive streak which made me itch to beat the rapper chick. ): RAWRRR!
2. To spite Mona and sing only for Helyna AFTER he slept. Muahaha.
3. The fact that I couldn't be much worse than anyone else NORMALLY in that room. LOL.
4. There were less than 20 people in the room, and some were inactive anyway so not many would be listening.

Wadafak!
I made Helyna cheer for me throughout. LOLLL.
I was so nervous -_-
Macam real live performance like that.

"Hello hello. Can hear me bo?"

People kept chatting amongst themselves, but Helyna went "YESYES SINGSING LOLLL GO BUNNIE"
And so I sang Sara Bareilles' 'Love Song.'

Because it's one of the very few songs that keep within my voice range. =/
Good god, my voice was shaking at first.

Then I just minimized the Meetoto window and concentrated on the lyrics.
Then someone shouted that I wasn't singing.
-___-
So I got annoyed and turned down the music a bit so he could hear my voice.
LOL. I kept breaking down in nervous laughter and going: "Helynaaaa T_T"

Anyway, I got 300 gold for that 5 minutes of petrifying nervousness.
AHAHA but I have no idea what to do with MeeGold wei. -.-
OH! And the guy with the sexy voice was there listening. LOLLL.
He asked me to sing for him tomorrow night.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
WHEN IT RAINS TOMORROW YOU KNOW WHY!

Whatever. The guy is kinda ugly - damn potong - but dayum! His charisma is just THERE!

And I got stalked all the way from Garena.
Wadafak. -_-
Some dude recognised my username - snowbunnie - and asked if I played CS.
And so I said yea, who are you?


And it turns out it's that irritating dude - Vampire - that always whines while playing sniper maps. -_- Josh says he's pro but I don't think so.
Later on, Ducky came. This is the guy who makes me complain while playing sniper maps. He's not THAT pro, but definitely more accurate than I am. But whatever. His speed is annoying.
I donno what's wrong with them. I can't sing for shit.

But I guess the other ah lians were so bad that I sounded passable.

HAHAHAHAHA!

OKOK!
MEETOTO TOMORROW!
WITH MONA AND DUCKY AND WHOEVER ELSE I CAN DRAG ALONG!
Are you in?
eek

No comments: