Sunday, November 02, 2008

An end to a crappy day

Meh. I've been in a bad mood all night.
I spent the whole day reading Breaking Dawn - and finally finished it! (In two days LOL mrgreen)
Faster than Harry Potter leh. I think HP was too tiring to read after a while.

My eyes were watery and sensitive after that...then I went to play CS.
HAHAHA. I couldn't see people across the alley and kept dying.

And then there was summerbunnie, desertbunnie, firebunnie, funniebunnie, sillybunnie and god knows what else to accompany me. (Actually it was only 3 people swapping names.)
I don't know whether to feel flattered, amused or irritated when there are so many bunnies around.

BUNNIE OWNAGE!

One of the fellas kept screaming that after we swept the opponents clean. (No I don't know any of them.)
cool

And apparently my spray is too cute to be ignored. LOL.

snowbunnie pro
like the spray!
my spray is cute! mrgreen

AHAHAHA. I'm far from pro la. Only pro when I'm pawning noobs. X)
No competent player would die to me - I'm too blur. (So I normally count on the opponent to be even more blur than I am. razz)


I like to spray that after every kill for fun cause it's so cute! Riiiiiiight?
Abuthen, people like to spray ugly stuff on top to cover it just to annoy me. sad
...But I don't care, I just respray it again! Ahaha.

Anyhow, I had so many many many rude people talk to me tonight. mad
Needless to say, I was incredibly irritable after encountering the first few people.

I left Helyna's clan cause she was nudging too much. LOL.
Nevermind la, I don't really want to be there. o_o I never chat there anyway and I think every slot is valuable now that they've cut down clan membership limit from 50 to 15.
(Money minded pigs! Now you have to pay to buy more space for members.)

I snapped at Loen - that ass! - cause he tried to tell me off for dissing him behind his back to John.

[00:36:42] |XtC|Strife says: if wan say me no nid say in behind me
[00:38:36] [Stephanie] says: i got say to your face also what dear
[00:38:38] [Stephanie] says: behind what?
[00:38:52] |XtC|Strife says: btw u say me chat a bit weird or rude oso nvm
[00:38:59] [Stephanie] says: abuthen
[00:39:00] |XtC|Strife says: juz dun say me till like monster can d
[00:39:02] [Stephanie] says: told you before
[00:39:05] [Stephanie] says: MONSTER
[00:39:06] [Stephanie] says: AHAHA
[00:39:08] [Stephanie] says: but monsters are scary
[00:39:09] [Stephanie] says: D:
[00:39:11] |XtC|Strife says: watever
[00:39:14] [Stephanie] says: there again
[00:39:14] |XtC|Strife says: i wan sleep d
[00:39:16] [Stephanie] says: the watever
[00:39:17] [Stephanie] says: night
[00:39:17] [Stephanie] says: >_>

Sei sohai. Lol. Everyone knows that Loen and I are constantly at each other's throats.
In fact, I had a very public argument just yesterday telling him to be polite or don't talk to me at all. O_O Diss him behind his back? I don't think it counts after I've made it clear that he annoys me.

Alex is also another one. Ego as big as Russia and got the skills to back it up.
But hey, they are both pro at CS and I respect that. If they don't aggravate me I'll gladly return the favour.

Blablabla Alex says that I have earned his respect and all that shit...and I was like huh, okay. And then he went on this long lecture about how he doesn't diss newbies and stuff and that he's only a jerk during games.

I was like HAHAHA, but you're still an asshole!
But hey, I have to hand it to him, he accepted that comment graciously instead of spitting profanities all over me like some others would. eek

Anyway, I shall try my best to abide by my own rule:
Don't mask your dislike for others, but treat them civilly unless they disrespect you.

Is that untrue?
I don't understand why some people fall at Alex's feet worshipping him like a god and yet talk shit about him behind his back. There's no reason to fear him just because he holds influence over many other people.

=/ I mean I've told him straight to his face in public that I don't hate him, but neither do I like him - and hey, I'm still intact!

I think it just hurts more when you pretend to like someone and then knife them in the back.

Take John for example, we have a very healthy mutual tolerance for each other.
He greets me with 'sei steph' and I respond with a very cheerful 'cheebai john!'
I told him I didn't like him and he responded with something like: pui, snowtoad I don't like you too!

LOL. So adorable leh. SNOWTOAD! (Thanks to my sore throat last week.)

But anyway, I've continued to treat him like any other person unless he antagonizes me, and now I think he's developed some measure of respect for me. In fact, he asked me to meet him for lunch tomorrow at Pavilion.

OVER MY DEAD BODY.
AHAHAHA.

God knows he might want to get his little 16-year-old CS gang to beat me up or something.
*blanches* eek

If it were Zhen who asked however, I may have gone.
That guy has a much better disposition. He was doing some weird Ju-On shit on the webcam that day in some misguided attempt to scare me - it was about 4 am in the morning.
I ended up snorting in laughter instead. -_-

And now he does it everytime I'm in a bad mood and I can't help laughing.
Imba cheeky face. O_O And he has a smile like Henry's - impossible not to echo with one of your own.

It's just so...bright! LOL. mrgreen
One of those really happy happy happy smiles that goes all the way to the eyes.

I'm going to start looking at people's smiles more closely.
I'm going to find that defining trait that makes some people's smiles more attractive than others.
I mean, the person in question may not exactly be attractive in general, but when they smile it lights up their whole face and you can't help smiling too.

Don't you wish you had more friends like that?

*sighs*

But then again, I just have a knack for running into assholes, as Nick puts it.
Maybe it's some sort of aura? mad

Who knows?
Ahaha. I attract jerks. x_x

Nevermind, my irritation slowly faded although Nick blew up in my face and stormed offline.
Jern is all sugar and rainbows to me again and I just spent the whole night with earphones plugged in so I could sing loud and clear and not terrify myself with my tonelessness.

Don't worry, I wasn't skyping anyone!
(No innocents were harmed in the process. rolleyes)

And yeah, my aircond was on so all the windows were shut.
Mom and neighbours don't have to bear witness to my wailing.
eek But I felt better after going at it for about an hour.

Ha! Try singing loudly without hesistation or shame as a cure for acute emotional irritation.

It works!
(Cause you start laughing at how bad you sound after a while, and well, laughter is the best medicine, right?)

*Note: This will probably not work on those with professional singing aptitude - unless you really like the sound of your own voice and hearing it cheers you up

No comments: