Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pictures from friends!

Guess what this is?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A bunnie.

Or at least, it's SUPPOSED TO BE.
*snorts in disbelief*

This is what Bryan drew - and it's supposed to be me.
I sent it to Henry and he just dissolved into laughter. (Omg, I must seem really ugly to him for something that symbolizes me to come out like THAT. AHAHAH!)

And this is Bryan knifing Helyna.


HEADSHOT!
*insert .wav clip here*

How someone can draw themselves killing another person they sayang so much, I really don't know.
O_O

CS is a violent game, indeed.
(And I don't care whatever you say. Helyna's fun. mrgreen)


And this pictures shows how much Bryan loves Alex, too.
LOL. In your dreams - a rare few people get away when Alex wants to knife you.

The last time I saw it happen was when Loen knifed him in the awp map - and Alex insisted in paying him back for that 10-fold. LOL. Sniper versus knife: Knife prevailed! eek

And I would know. He knifed me a few times for the heck of it - when I was out of ammo. -_-

Anyway, stick figure drawings...so bloody cute. (And ugly. But yes, cute.)

Whatever it is, I was in a very good mood this evening (yes, I woke up at 4.30 pm) and was laughing hysterically over these pictures with Henry.

Anyway, I've always posted up pictures of my own drawings, especially during the perioud where I was completing my portfolio. So I thought, why not post a few pictures of my friends'[ drawings too? X)

Haha, I don't have many of their drawings as a soft copy, but here's Abigail's depiction of Mortred, the Phantom Assassin in DotA. (Yes, there's an S missing, but forget that.)


Lol, I'd always thought Mortred was kinda ugly and had a face like a sheep, but then B drew her like some exotic weapon-wielding belly dancer instead. O_O
And this one is contributed by Jern:


He said he saw this saying somewhere next to a picture of a bunnie, and he thought he'd draw it for me. :D Whatever it is, it's definitely much cuter than Bryan's version. LOL.

And yes, that is such a BOY font!

Oh, and here are KC's pieces.

I really like them, even though they're just rough sketches. He definitely has a FAR superior 3D sense than I do.
*cough* Check out the boobs. *cough*

AHAHA.


This was the lenglui that Nick requested him to draw.
(Man, I'm sure those boobs - with his name emblazoned upon them in bold, no less !- didn't let him sleep soundly that night. rolleyes)


This is the lengzhai I asked him to draw for me.
I don't know...I think I prefer girls. LOL.
He said he drew the double piercing to match my own. Awww, how thoughtful.


And this is the first one he sent me, and the one that I like best.
Sure, there are some issues with the hair, but I don't know. I just like it.
And it's definitely far better than the manga I try to draw. O_O
Okay. 6am = bedtime!

Before I go, I MUST leave you with this gorgeous piece of art:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The snowpiggie by WHO ELSE? -__________________-|||

No comments: