Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Childish tendencies

Ugh. After much encouragement/urging from friends, I broke it off cleanly with Jern.
Needless to say, it wasn't pretty.

=.=
To make a long story short, I drew the line very clearly - I'm your friend, I do care about you but don't expect anything else blablabla - and he went off in a tangent, saying that I took him too seriously, he was just playing me, don't kid myself etcetc.

Then, he changed his tone and went off on how he's going to fail his PMR, he's not even going to bother to study anymore, life is depressing, sweet dreams don't exist (after I said that to him) and so on.

When I said there's nothing I can do about all that, he went to Nick and complained that I was flirting with him too much.

CCB I wanted to slap him so badly! So thick-skinned meh? Only a week ago he was bragging to Nick how he 'snagged' me, and at roughly the same time I was trying to hold him off and ranting to Nick about what I was going to do with this little boy of mine. -_-

Every night he sends hugs and kisses and all that kind of mushiness, and all I ever did was go:

._.'' Sweet dreams, germ.

Me? Flirtation overload? Well, excuse me, bitch!

Anyway, he could tell I was fucking irritated with him, so he went off whining to Nick instead.
NICK!
-_-? He doesn't even like Nick - for some fucking retarded reason, he thinks Nick is in love with me and used to flame him behind his back every chance he got.

And OFF to Nick he went - about gloom, doom, death and destruction. I know cause Nick said Jern was talking to him and he kept sighing repeatedly while I tried to focus on my portfolio.

While I was detailing lace and Victorian hats, Nick told me he was scolding Jern hardcore and all I could muster was a mirthless snort.

I guess I was so hesitant to crush his enthusiasm because he was such a reserved, sad person when I met him and he revealed a lot of his life to me. I just listened and listened. I felt sorry. And he never failed to treat me nicely, that I don't deny.

But he is childish - it's an irrefutable fact. -.-

And it's always best to stop the nonsense before it gets too far.
I didn't bother to wait after PMR.

If he loses it and dooms himself to fail (which he basically told me he was going to do, the moment I spoke to him) - it was going to be that way before I even came along.

I'm not going to be a victim of emotional blackmail. =_=
He tried it before, by telling me that he lost his mood to study EVERY, SINGLE time I neglect to reply a text. Well, it's not my problem then if he can't focus. Swt.

On the other hand, when I bid him goodnight just now, (after Nick yelled at him,) he informed me tonelessly that he was going to study.

Which is good. *shrug*

ANYWAY, before I go off the deep end ranting about his childish episodes, here's the thingie I was working on while Nick dealt with him gao gao.


Ignore the model, she's just there to hold the dress up. I was focusing more on the details. Click to enlarge and check the lace out. (DAMN, she has big hair XD)

Oh, and the hat is slightly retarded cause it was an add-on - I felt her head was too naked to leave it be. And yea, the details were all done in a 0.1mm felt tip pen. Only the outline was penciled out - it would be too time-consuming otherwise.

=/ Not gorgeous but I don't care, time is running out. Chucking it into my portfolio anyway.
Now, good night.

No comments: