Thursday, October 02, 2008

Slowly...rotting...

*falls to pieces*

I spent my night stoning in a corner of my mom's friend's house/sitting next to 2 huge rottweilers + 1 horny golden retriever trying to hump a poor basset hound while desperately messaging Nick on the phone to de-bore me.

I have sent more than 1000 texts this month.
*vomits blood*

I came home feeling all enthusiastic of another gaming night, but NOOOO.

Jie was in a bad mood.
Jon was emoing.
Zerick went for supper.
Nick and Josh have guests to entertain.
Vivi was is nowhere to be found.
Jern is not someone I'd like to talk to right now (more on that later.)
Everyone else is asleep/in game.

Plus, I think I annoyed Ying to sleep by playing Minesweeper Flags on Msn.
Who asked her to pick my favourite Windows game lor...
*sticks out tongue*

Anyway, I still have no idea what to make of Jern.
-_- At times he can be so normal, like any other person I know.
And sometimes he's this obsessive emo maniac that annoys the hell out of me.

Just now I was having a hug war with Nick.

We were competing to see how many pledges for hugs we could get from members of the opposite sex. The bugger had a girl staying over and proceeded the hug her in front of the webcam, despite my yelling for the girl not to.

Lol, she's sporting though.

Anyway, I was spamming some people for hug pledges and I messaged Jern.

He said he wants to kiss me too, but my future boyfriend may not like that.
I said I'll let him whack Jern if he tried.

Jern then said that he'll return my bf to me - in pieces.

WTF?
Fucking violent sial!
T__________________________T

I was like, wtf, so violent meh?
He's like, 'it doesn't matter.' The moment my hypothetical bf lands the first punch, he's done for.

He didn't even take it back!

Everytime I feel he's normal again, he'll say some crazy shit.
Then when I ignore him cause he's getting too freaky for my liking he becomes all regular-look-I'm-a-harmless-person again.

I can't figure it out. It's like he's living in some world of his own.

Some days it seems like he's having fun trying to make me think he's obsessed with me and trying to make me fall in love with him. (Compulsive conman)
On the other hand, some days it seems like he's REALLY obsessive and believes that I truly love him back. (e.g. Freaking psycho)

Wtf.
Retarded.
But intriguing.

It's a puzzle I can't solve.
*scratches head*

He just told me that Nick can be my boyfriend.
I told him that it's none of his business. -__-

Nick openly admitted that he's jealous that I'm layaning Jern so much and paying him a bit less attention.

Siao people. Zzz.
Now Nick's been messaging me everyday as well as Jern (at the same time, wow what a surprise) so my phone bill kind of died this month.

I reply only like half of their messages, yet my bill skyrocketed.
ARGH.

But don't get me wrong, I know Nick is still truly, madly, deeply in love with Amy. He's just a bit irritated at being neglected occasionally. Needless to say, they don't really like each other.

At first it was damn flattering, two guys fighting for my attention.
AWWW HOW SWEET!

Now it's just fucking annoying.
(Still flattering, but more annoying than anything else at the moment cause I'm in a bad mood. -_-)

Jern asked me where Nick was. I replied that he was texting me.
So what did he do in response? He called me.

..............ANEBSJFBSJFHEUY now I'm listening to him blast music through his speakers.
I don't really mind, cause if there's one thing going for him, he has the same taste in music.
Abuthen I REALLY don't see what the deal is, calling me and then NOT talking.

It's kind of ridiculous, two guys fighting over someone they don't even know/haven't met.
=_=

I wish I could be a spectator when one day I turn up to meet them both and I turn out to be a pudgy, pimply, crazy-eyed, wonky-toothed 47.5 year-old, making them both run screaming off into the sunset. Hand-in-hand. LOL.

What a sight.

That would be an outdated social concern of the safety of the internet - predatory paedophiles.
Because now we all have webcams. =/

*stones at the comp*

=.=

HAHAAA I just successfully pissed Jern off.
LOLOLOL. Instantly off Skype.

Ok, I was being fucking annoying. But to be fair, I felt just as annoyed.

[02:24:50] [Stephanie] says: convenient
[02:24:51] [Stephanie] says: lol
[02:24:52] [Stephanie] says: you like
[02:25:02] Lord Skystze says: one mroe u like....
[02:25:12] [Stephanie] says: you like lo
[02:25:14] [Stephanie] says: *turns back*

Diu. Two can play the childish game. -_-

GG, he was contemplating sneaking and stealing borrowing his mom's webcam for me and I sounded SOOO appreciative.

I feel a bit better now.
And a bit guilty.
Lol. You can't have it both ways. X)

All this makes me wonder how true it is when they say 'one boy only wants a toy when another is playing with it.'

Why me, man?
I'm just this skinny undernourished girl who has a bitching temper, a tendency to slouch, swear and be downright annoying.

Oh. He's back.

[02:33:19] Lord Skystze says: fine. u win..
[02:33:27] [Stephanie] says: ...
[02:33:28] [Stephanie] says: win what
[02:33:36] Lord Skystze says: nth.ive the stupid cam
[02:33:55] [Stephanie] says: do what you wish with it

Urgh. It pains me a little to be mean, but man, whatever it takes to turn him off.
-_-

Occasionally, it's nice to be showered to attention, but not to the point you get smothered.

*30 minutes later*

Okay. I just finished webbying him.

I was feeling extremely emo so in a bid to make me feel a bit better about myself, he elaborated further on his depressing situation in life.
It's hard not to believe when looking at that cold, hard face.
But whatever, I feel much worse when I hear sad stories so I didn't exactly feel better.

*30 minutes later*

Just finished playing Rabbit versus Sheep.
Only cause he promised me we would win a best of 5.

We lost the first round but sapu-ed the remaining 4, so I feel better now.

If you don't know how Rabbits and Sheep works, basically you pick/random a hero with 4 skills to kill rabbits (if you're sheep and vice versa.) For every creep you kill, 2 spawn at the opponents base. The aim is to flood the enemy's base with 150 creeps and then you win. The warning bell with sound at 100 creeps. You can buy stuff to boost stats/buff your creeps to make them harder to kill/damage enemy heroes/stun enemy heroes.

Found a nice combo - Warden and Invoker.
Super fast creep clearing early game. He farmed and gave the cash to me, and once I was level 5 I blinked in to level the creeps/buy lizards/summon giant creeps or whatever.

Fan of knives to escape, buy lots of mana pot from shop, return to hp fountain to fight.

Keep repeating until you hear the warning bell for the other team (2v2 should be quite fast cause both the heroes are super creep clearers,) then you blink in, buy a stun (and lightning if you have really might creeps) then summon more creatures. Clear your creeps one more time and the opponents should lose.

Should. Who knows when noobs are playing against noobs?
Heh.

Oh lol.
Nick fell asleep waiting for me to reply.
I think Grace and his sis KO-ed him with their girl talk.

I wanted to be there. T_T
I asked Grace to CUBIT him.

Aha! He was squirming to get away and she pinched him for meeee X)

Pity she's going home tomorrow, she looks nice.

Shit, it sounds like I'm going to roast her for dinner or something.
Hansel and Gretel anyone? =/

Okay, I'm damn sleepy edi but feel better cause I've had my games for the night.
Hah. What a range of moods in one post.

Night.

No comments: